UP Vidhwa Pension Yojana List : The state government of Utter Pradesh has launched various schemes for the betterment of needy people of the state. Vidhwa Pension Yojna is one of the schemes that this state government has introduced to the residence of UP. As the name reflects, UP Widow scheme is introduced to help the widow ladies of the states. Under UP Vidhwa Pension, the registered widows get some amount as pension per month in their bank account.
In this article, we will give you detailed information about Vidhwa Pension Yojana ( महिला पेंशन योजना) in the state of Uttar Pradesh. From here you will get to know about the procedure to apply to get the benefits of this scheme, to check the application status and other information. The applicants are suggested to go through the article to grab the complete information about this scheme.
- 1 UP Vidhwa Pension Yojana
- 2 Eligibility To Apply For the Scheme
- 3 How To Apply for the UP Vidhwa Pension Yojna
- 4 How To Check The UP Vidhwa Pension Payment Status
- 5 FAQs
UP Vidhwa Pension Yojana
This scheme is a good incentive from the government of Utter Pradesh. This scheme helps the widows of 18 to 60 years of age. Only those eligible applicants get the benefit of this scheme who are living under the poverty line. The state government of Utter Pradesh offers Rs. 300 per month to the widows.
The ladies get this amount in their bank account directly. They can use this amount to fulfill the basic day to day requirements. UP विधवा महिला पेंशन योजना is a welfare scheme of the Utter Pradesh government. To help the widows the state government also gets help from the central government of India under NSAP.
The eligible ladies can apply to get the benefits of this scheme online or offline. The amount released by the state government may look low but for the needy ladies, it is also a big relief. Further in this article, you will get to know about the detailed information about the eligibility criteria to apply for this scheme but first, have a quick look at the overview of this scheme.
विधवा महिला पेंशन योजना
|Article Category||Government Scheme|
|Name Of The Scheme||Vidhwa Pension Yojana|
विधवा महिला पेंशन योजना
|Scheme Launched By||Central Government For all the states|
|Objective Of The scheme||To Help the widow of 18 to 60 years|
|Amount||Rs. 300/- Per Month|
Eligibility To Apply For the Scheme
The Vidhwa Pension Yojana (विधवा महिला पेंशन योजना) is an initiative of the central government. All the states are to introduce the same scheme to the widows of their states. Here we have compiled the information about this scheme as implemented in Utter Pradesh. Here are the eligibility criteria to apply to get the benefits of this scheme;
- The scheme is only for the widow of the states (U. P.). The applicant must produce the domicile of the state to get the benefits of this scheme.
- The age of the widow lady should be 18 to 60 years.
- The applicant can get the benefit of this scheme only if she is a widow. If she has remarried then she will not be eligible to get the Pension from the government.
- If the children of the widow are not adults or if they are adults but not able to take care of their mother then the lady will get the pension.
- If any widow is not an adult then she will not be eligible to get the pension.
- Any old widow, who is getting the benefits under other government schemes like UP old age pension scheme, will not be eligible to apply for this scheme.
How To Apply for the UP Vidhwa Pension Yojna
If you or any of your known ladies fulfill the above mentioned criteria then she should apply for this government scheme. Now the government has made it easy to apply for government schemes. Here is the process to apply for the Vidhwa Pension Yojna (विधवा महिला पेंशन योजना);
- First of all, you will have to visit the official site at www.sspy-up.gov.in.
- Click on the apply now button given on the home page of the website. See the pic given below;
- A new page will appear on your screen. On this new page, you will have to click on New entry form.
- When the application form will appear on your screen then you will have to fill the personal details, bank details, income details and spouse death detail as asked in the form.
- After completing the form you are to select the checkbox and enter the captcha for security and finally click on the Save button.
- A registration number will be generated once the form will be saved online. You are to keep the registration number safe with you for future reference.
- Now you will have to submit the application form finally. We would suggest you re-read the application form to not to make any mistake. If the form is completed and correct then submit it.
- Now take a print of the application form to submit it to the office of DSWO/DPO/DHWO. You are to submit the form within one month.
- To apply online you are to upload the documents in pdf after scanning them and submit the application.
- The applicants can get the application form online as we have given the link and it is also available at the office of Block Development Officer of the district (खंड विकास अधिकारी). The applicants who are living in the village and rural areas can get the application form from village gram Sabha and submit it there only.
State Wise Vidhwa Pension Yojana Website List
|State||Official Website Link|
Required Documents to Apply For विधवा महिला पेंशन योजना
You will have to need a few documents to prove your eligibility to get the benefits of this scheme. You will need to submit all the documents along with the filled application form. Here have a look at the documents that you need to apply for this scheme.
- Photo of the Applicant
- Death Certificate of husband
- ID Proof like Aadhar Card/ Voter Id Card etc
- Bank Passbook
- Birth Certificate or Age Certificate of Applicant
- Income Certificate
If you want to apply online for the pension scheme then you have this option available as well. To apply online you will have to upload the soft copy of all the aforementioned documents in pdf format. You need to keep the following points in mind while uploading the documents on the website while applying for the pension;
- The photograph of the applicant should be in JPEG format and its maximum size should not be more than 20 kb.
- The birth certificate and all other documents can be in JPEG or PDF format. Its maximum should be 100 kb or less.
How To Check The UP Vidhwa Pension Payment Status
After applying to get the widow pension you can also check its status online. Here are the steps to check the status of your application;
- To check the status of your application you will have to log in on the website. You will have to create a log in password to check the status of your application.
- To check the status of your application you will have to visit the official website.
- On the website, you will have to click on the “Know the status of your application” option and then fill the registration number and the account number.
- Now select scheme displayed on that screen.
- Now you will have to enter your registration number.
- After entering all the details type the captcha code and hit the submit button and the status of the application will appear on the screen after logging in with your changed password.
How Scheme Gets Implemented
The government informs the people of its state through newspapers and other mediums about its schemes. To make the people aware and well informed about the scheme including the Vidhwa Pension scheme the government uses its local representatives too.
The officials of the department are to check the records of the beneficiaries so no one can use the misuse of this scheme by showing the wrong documents. When the new applicants apply online and offline for the scheme then the local authorities will have to identify the beneficiaries at the local level. The officials can visit the new applicants to check their eligibility. The local authorities like Gram panchayat/ Municipal office have to publish the UP Vidhwa Pension list of the beneficiaries who have taken the benefits of this scheme in every 3 months.
Every state has this scheme as it is introduced by the central government. Here we have compiled the information about Vidhwa Pension Yojna in Utter Pradesh.
The amount of pension under this scheme is Rs 300 per month.
The official site is www.sspy-up.gov.in.
The applicant needs the following documents to apply for the Vidhwa Pension Yojna;
Birth certificate (any document like 10th class mark sheet will also work), husband death certificate, income certificate of the applicant, Valid photo id of the applicant, bank passbook, etc.
The direct links are provided in the article through which you can easily check the beneficiary list.
The authority has transferred the funds for the year 2021-22.
विधवा महिला पेंशन योजना mai apko kuch puchna hai to niche comment apna sawal puch sakte hai.