UP SCHOLARSHIP STATUS 2020 scholarships.up.nic.in latest news. In this article, we have shared all the details related to UP scholarship Status 2020 and payment amount transferred to the beneficiary account. As per the government of Uttar Pradesh along with the social welfare departments are going to award with a UP scholarship 2020 to the students currently studying in class 9th, 10th, 11th, 12th, and Dashmottar, UG, PG and other diploma /certificate courses for renewal and fresh candidates.
Update: Distribution of UP scholarship payment 2020 started.
As of now, you can check UP scholarship payment status through PFMS website online. Keep checking this page for updates regarding the UP scholarship status 2020.
- 1 UP Scholarship Status 2020
- 2 UP Scholarship Date 2020
- 3 How to check UP scholarship status online @ scholarships.up.nic.in?
- 4 Eligibility Criteria for UP Scholarship
- 5 UP Scholarship 2020 Application Form
- 6 Steps to know about the SAKSHAM Scholarship
UP Scholarship Status 2020
The 2020 UP scholarship has been already been done and the payment will be provided to all fresh/renewal candidates. Students are very eagerly waiting for the status to be announced. Students are requested to kindly keep checking the official website, so as not to miss any of the details.
UP Scholarship PFMS Status
Candidate can check payment status through PFMS site with the help of steps below.
- Step 1: Visit PFMS website; https://pfms.nic.in/
- Step 2: Click on Know your payment
- Step 3: Enter your Bank details
- Step 4: Click on search button, if details are correct it will show the payment status.
UP Scholarship Date 2020
|Particulars||Dashmottar||Post-Matric Class 11-12||Pre Matric Class 9-10|
|Last date of Application form||10/10/2019||10/10/2019||10/09/2019|
|Last Date of Complete Form||10/10/2019||10/10/2019||10/09/2019|
|Last Date of Submitting hard copy to Institute||17/10/2019||17/10/2019||17/09/2019|
|Application form Correction Date||19 November – 28 December||19 November – 28 December||16 to 25 October 2019|
|Correction Date (Institute Forward)||20 December – 02 January||20 December – 02 January||17 October-03 November|
|Scholarship Money Distribution Date from District:-||26 January 2020||26 January 2020||26 January 2020|
A sum total of 89,57,764 students have applied for the pre-matric and post-matric scholarship programs. A million of candidates have been registered in this process and are waiting for their UP scholarship result to be announced so that they can carry on with their educational requirements without any financial hesitation. To check the UP scholarship results candidate must go through the official website that is scholarships.up.nic.in
The amount being received by the selected candidates as scholarship.
The scholarship is being provided to the students belonging from the backward classes, tribal classes, and minorities of the state of Uttar Pradesh. All the bank details, personal details and employment status of the candidate have already been registered and recorded at the time of form filling. Candidates fulfilling all the requirements of the eligibility criteria as mentioned by the Uttar Pradesh government are only eligible for the scholarship amount.
How to check UP scholarship status online @ scholarships.up.nic.in?
This time the government has taken some broad steps in making the whole scholarship process an electronic transfer that is there will be no mediator between the selected candidate and the scholarship amount. The amount will be directly given to the candidate’s account with full transparency.
Steps wise process to check UP scholarship status is been given below:
- Step 1: first of students need to go the official website, the link has been already mentioned on this page.
- Step 2: now kindly open the status link, given on the page.
- Step3: click on the application status 2019-2020 link.
- Step4: now the candidate needs to enter the registration number and date of birth. Note: without the registration number you cannot log in to your account.
- Step 4: click on the search link.
- Step 5: now a window will open for the scholarship link. This window will give you the entire details about your scholarship and selection status
- Step 6: also make sure to take a printout of this for your further reference.
Many of the candidates are eagerly waiting for their scholarship amount which will help them out financially in continuing their higher studies and many are also waiting for the renewal of their scholarships.
There are two types of the form being shown on the official website one for the fresh candidates and one for the renewal of scholarship amount.
Post Matric Classes for MINORITY /OBC/SC/ST/GENERAL CATEGORY
|GROUP||MONTHLY AMOUNT GIVEN FOR HOSTELLER||MONTHLY AMOUNT GIVEN FOR DAY SCHOLAR|
Eligibility Criteria for UP Scholarship
Only eligible students will be benefitted from the scholarship scheme given by the Uttar Pradesh government.
- Domicile certificate: Each candidate who wishes to apply for the scholarship amount from the up government must have their respective domicile certificate, which hence is proof that they are the resident of the particular state. An individual from any other state than Uttar Pradesh cannot apply for this scholarship.
- For UP scholarship under pre-matric class, the student must be entering in class 9th or class 10th.
- For the up scholarship, post-matric students must have qualified their class 10th and have enrolled in class 11th and 12th.
- For post-matric selection other than class 11th and 12th, students must have enrolled in any higher education programs in the university of the state.
- The UP scholarship is only valid for within the state colleges and universities.
UP scholarship Income Criteria:
- For post-matric scholarships, the annual income of the family must not exceed 2 lakhs rupees.
- Same goes for the post-matric scholarships the annual income must not exceed 2 lakhs rupees
- Apart from this, the applicant must possess all the relevant certificates as proof.
UP Scholarship 2020 Application Form
The up scholarship program was published through online means, which is on the official website.
Students are notified about the UP scholarship program through the internet and print media.
Further, it is only a student’s responsiblity to keep on checking the official website so that they do not miss any of the details.
How to apply for UP scholarship 2019-20?
- The first step is to visit the official website, the link is provided in this article.
- Next search for the student tab, click in the student option provided in the top menu bar.
- Then select the new registration option, a new page will open. Here the candidate needs to fill up all the necessary details including personal, educational qualifications and bank details as well.
- There are two separate options for fresh and renewal of the scholarship. Students need to choose accordingly.
- After this, select the relevant category of their UP scholarship.
- After filling if the complete form check and review.
- Then upload the scanned images of all required documents, photographs and signature.
- Any mistake must be corrected immediately because no such re-correction form is given after the final submission of the application form.
- Submit the application form, save and print for further use.
- Once the registration process is a complete student will get a registration number, students are advised to kindly save this detail for further use.
- Students can log in any time to get the proper status of their scholarship by using this registration number and their respective date of birth.
NO APPLICATION FEE IS CHARGED FROM THE STUDENTS. THE UP SCHOLARSHIP PROGRAM IS COMPLETELY FREE OF COST FOR THE STUDENTS TO AVAIL, IN ANY OF THE GIVEN CATEGORIES.
Statistics Behind UP Scholarship Status
Here is a list presented by the state government regarding the number of registrations done, finally submitted reports and the institutes to which the registered candidates have been forwarded.
|Scholarships schemes||Total registrations||Final submission||Institute forwarded.|
|Post matric other than class 11-12||5439627||4061113||3462735|
|Postmatric class 11 -12||2954649||2462498||2192688|
|Pre matric class 9-10 Total||3171244 11565520||2434153 8957764||2142773 7798196|
Also Checkout: UP Ration Card 2020 list
About The Scheme
The scholarship scheme by up government us divides into four major groups :
- Pre matric class 9th – 10th
- Post matric inter-class 11th-12th
- Post matric other than inter UG/PG/diploma/certificate.
- Post Matric Out Side State
The result for all the above-mentioned UP scholarships will be announced shortly on the official website.
To log in on the official website and get to know about their results the student must have their registration number date of birth along with them.
More about the amount being received by the candidates as scholarship amount
The scholarship is directly based on the annual income of the candidate family. The important terms are categorized below:
|Scholarship scheme||Annual income up to|
|Pre matric (class 0th and 10th)|
|For general /SC/ST||1 lakhs|
|For OBC||1 lakhs|
|For minorities||1 lakhs|
Post matric classes 11th and 12th
For general/OBC/minority 2 lakhs
For SC/ST 2.5 lakhs
Post matric other than intermediate
The annual income of the candidate’s family belonging from general, minorities or OBC should not exceed more than two lakhs.
Steps to know about the SAKSHAM Scholarship
Students must follow the under given steps to get through the scholarship amount:
- Step 1: Firstly, the students of class 9th/10th/11th and 12th will have to register them on their official website.
- Step 2: After the registration process is complete the candidate needs to fill the application form with all the correct details. Scanned copies of all documents, photographs and signature need to be submitted.
- Step 3: after the online scholarship form submission the institute will verify all the original documents of the candidate.
- Step 4: all the details filled by the students will scrutiny by the selection committee.
- Step 5: at the final stage the district welfare committee will verify all the details given by the students.
- Step 6: After getting the scholarship the students will be accordingly allotted with the scholarship amount, that will be directly transferred in their bank account.
|UP Scholarship Schemes for Pre-matric and Post-matric||Links Available Soon|
|For Prematric (Fresh Student)|
पूर्व दशम (नवीन)
|For Postmatric Intermediate (Fresh Student)|
|For Prematric (Renewal Student)|
पूर्व दशम (नवीनीकरण)
|For Postmatric Intermediate (Renewal Student)|
|For Postmatric Other than Inter (Fresh Student)|
|For Postmatric Other than Inter (Renewal Student)|
If you have any question related to UP scholarship status then comment below.