UP NEET 1st Round Seat Allotment Result 2020 (Released) College Allotment Letter

UP NEET 1st Round Seat Allotment Result 2020: There are many students who gave NEET exam 2020. After announcement of NEET Result 2020 on 16 October 2020 now students of Uttar Pradesh are eagerly waiting for UP NEET 1st Round Seat Allotment Result 2020 to release. For UP NEET 1st Round Seat Allotment 2020, candidates have to register first. Fee payment of Registration will complete registration process. Then after choice filling, document verification, applicants list declaration NEET UP 1st Round Seat allotment Result 2020 is released. It is compulsory for UP candidates to qualify NEET 2020 to appear in NEET UP Seat Allotment 2020 process.

upneet.gov.in UP 1st NEET Allotment

Students must remember that only selected applicants are able to participate in counselling/seat allotment process. 15% seats are reserved for AIQ and remaining 85% seats are state quota seats offered by counselling authority of state. In registration for UP NEET 1st Seat Allotment 2020 online in upneet.gov.in, you have to fill all required details for further process. At first to participate in NEET UP 1st Round Allotment selected candidates registered online from the official site. After the registration process, students went through verification of documents and fee submission online and then did choice filling. Then later on registered candidates list was declared.

Now aspiring applicants are anxiously waiting for UP NEET 1st Round seat Allotment Result 2020 to release. Candidates can check their NEET UP 1st Allotment Result 2020 from official site of UP NEET. After NEET UP 1st Allotment 2020, candidates have to report to their allotted college. Following article is providing all relevant and details information regarding UP NEET 1st Round Allotment Result 2020. This article is mentioning details that include- Important Dates, Overview, download procedure and list goes on. Read till the end to know more.

UP NEET 1st Round Seat Allotment Result 2020

After declaration of NEET result 2020, selected candidates of Uttar Pradesh are looking for UP NEET 1st Round Seat Allotment Result 2020 to release as soon as possible. According to official dates, UP NEET 1st Round Allotment Result is expected to be declared on 11/12 November 2020. Selected applicants can download their NEET UP 1st Seat Allotment Result 2020 from upneet.gov.in. Then students have to go through document verification and have to submit required fee from 6-9 November 2020.

Then later, from date choices filling will be done by aspiring candidates. You can choose more than one option while filling your choice. Now after choice filling is done, candidates are eagerly waiting for UP NEET 1st Seat Allotment Result 2020 to be out. According to official dates, UP NEET 1st Allotment 2020 will release on 11/12 November 2020. After the announcement of allotment result, candidates will be provided time for downloading their allotment letters from 12-18 November 2020 . Admissions will be on 12, 13, 17, 18 November 2020.

UP NEET Counselling 1st Allotment 2020- Overview

Name of Conducting BodyDGMET, UP
Year 2020
StateUttar Pradesh
Category of ArticleSeat Allotment
Name of ExamNEET
Registration Process5-8 November, 2020
Mode of RegistrationOnline
Document verification and fee deposition6-9 November, 2020
NEET UP 1st Round allotment Result 202011/12 November 2020 (Released)
Result Mode Online
Official Sitehttps://upneet.gov.in/

UP NEET Counselling Important Dates 2020

Candidates must remember to always keep a check on dates as they can be rescheduled anytime due to any sudden reason. So, stay updated. Important dates for UP NEET 2020 are mentioned in tabular section below:

Events Dates
Commencement of Registration process5 November, 2020
Last Date of Registration Process8 November, 2020
Verification of Documents and Security fee deposition6 November, 2020
Last date of Verification of Documents and Security fee deposition9 November, 2020
Choice filling6 November, 2020
Last date of Choice filling10 November, 2020
Declaration of List of candidates9 November, 2020
NEET UP 1st Seat Allotment Result 202011/12 November, 2020
Commencement of Downloading allotment letter12 November, 2020
Last date of of Downloading allotment letter18 November, 2020
Admission dates12, 13, 17, 18 November, 2020

Steps to Download UP NEET 1st Allotment 2020

  • Step-1- Visit official portal of UP NEET (upneet.gov.in).
UP-NEET-1st-Round-Allotment-2020
  • Step-2- Once you reach homepage of UP NEET, you will see a link named “UP NEET 1st Round Seat Allotment Result 2020”.
  • Step-3- Click on UP NEET 1st Round Seat Allotment Result 2020 link.
  • Step-4- After clicking on link, a login page will appear.
  • Step-5- You have to feed all details that are required in that login page.
  • Step-6- After filling in all information, check if all details are correct or not.
  • Step-7- Click on submit button and continue.
  • Step-8- Your UP NEET 1st Round Allotment Result 2020 will appear on screen.
  • Step-9- Check if all details are errorless and then download it for future references.

To Download UP NEET 1st Allotment Result 2020Institute Wise Allotted Candidates List

Frequently Asked Questions

In which portal can I check NEET UP Seat Allotment Result ?

You can check NEET UP Seat Allotment Result from official site of UP NEET.

When will UP NEET 1st Round Allotment Result 2020 be released ?

UP NEET 1st Round Allotment Result 2020 has been release on 11th November, 2020.

When is last date of choice filling for NEET UP 1st Allotment 2020?

Last date of choice filling for NEET UP 1st Allotment 2020 is on 10 November, 2020.

What is division of total seat for AIQ and state quota?

From total seats 15% is for All India Quota and remaining 85% is for State Quota.

How many seats are available in total?

There are total number of 4591 seats available for 235 colleges.

Leave a Comment