UP ITI 2nd Merit List 2020: Aspiring candidates are eagerly waiting for release of UP ITI 2nd merit list. The UP ITI 2nd merit list will be released online in PDF format. UP ITI 2nd Rank List will be available soon on the official portal of State Council of Vocational Training, Uttar Pradesh (SCVTUP). For the convenience of aspirants, as soon as the date is announced, we will update you with a link. To check the merit list, applicants have to feed in their registration number and date of birth.
Application process started on the date of 30 July 2020 and last date was on 7 September 2020. This article is providing candidates all the details regarding UP ITI 2nd Rank List 2020. Details include important dates, tie-breaking criteria, downloading procedure, FAQ and list goes on. Read this article till the end to find out most relevant and helpful details worth reading.
Update: उत्तर प्रदेश आईटीआई दूसरी मेरिट लिस्ट जल्दी ही घोषित होगी | हलाकि बोर्ड ने अभी कोई ऑफिसियल डेट जारी नही की है | हमारा सभी छात्रों से अनुरोध है की वो इस पेज को नियमित रूप से चेक करते रहें
- 1 UP ITI 2nd Merit List 2020
- 2 UP ITI Merit List 2020- Tie Breaking Criteria
- 3 UP ITI Merit List 2020- Overview
- 4 UP ITI 2nd Merit List 2020- Steps To Download
UP ITI 2nd Merit List 2020
In present, there are no dates available for UP ITI 2nd merit list result. But dates of merit list is expected to be released in month of October, 2020. UP ITI 2nd Rank List will be released online, on the official site of SCVTUP in PDF format. Once the result is released, we will update candidates with a link for their own convenience. Once the merit list is released, applicants have to attend the counselling process, which is conducted by the association. Candidates will be selected on the basis of their marks in the previous qualifying examinations. The applicant who qualified the eligibility criteria made it to the application form and since the submission date has passed, now the candidates are waiting for the declaration of the result/merit list.
UP ITI Second Merit list 2020- Important Dates
Candidates must keep in their mind that the dates can be provisional, so they must keep a regular check on the updates as the dates can be changed anytime due to sudden reasons. The important dates regarding UP ITI Admission is mentioned below:
|Commencement of Application Process||30 July, 2020|
|Last Date of Application Process||7 September, 2020|
|UP ITI First Merit List||29 September, 2020|
|UP ITI Second Merit List||October 2020|
|Counselling Date||Will be announced soon|
|Start of Academic Session||Will be announced on day of counselling|
Importance of UP ITI Merit List 2020
- Merit list is very important for those applicants who are seeking admission in various colleges that are affiliated to an association.
- Applicants need to download the merit list from the official portal to know if they are in the selected candidates list or not.
- UP ITI Merit list is provided category-wise to the aspiring candidates.
UP ITI Merit List 2020- Tie Breaking Criteria
In the following pointers is mentioned the tie breaking criteria:
- If in case there are two or more candidates with the same score are treated with tie breaking system for a fair tie break and a non complex merit list.
- The applicant youngest of all will be given consideration.
- If still tie is approaching then the preference will be given the aspirant who filled the application form first.
UP ITI Merit List 2020- Overview
The overview includes brief details regarding UP ITI Merit list in the following table mentioned below:
|Article Category||Merit List|
|Starting date of application process||30 July, 2020|
|Last date of application process||7 September, 2020|
|UP ITI 1st Seat allotment||29 September, 2020|
|UP ITI 2nd Seat allotment||October, 2020|
|Counselling dates||Will be released soon|
UP ITI Counselling Process 2020
After the release of the 2nd merit list, the selected students have to appear for the counselling process. The time will be informed to the selected applicants by the association. The counselling will be conducted online and not offline. After the allotment of seats to the selected applicants, they have to submit the call letter to the college which will be provided by the association. Selected candidates can easily get their call letter from the official site. The candidate who is non-interested in participating in counselling process can float the process and can join the next process. There are two options available for the selected candidates during counselling, they are:
- Float– The applicants can pass/leave the counselling round if not-interested and can directly join the further process.
- Freeze– This confirms the selection of seats in the institutes in the counselling round.
Documents Required For Counselling Process
There are some documents that must be provided by the selected candidates at the time of counselling, otherwise you won’t be allowed to enter the counselling center. The documents needed at the time of counselling are mentioned below:
- Certificate of Category
- Qualifying examinations, marksheet, Pass certificate
- Government Identity (One of these- Pan card, Aadhar card, passport, driver’s license etc.)
UP ITI 2nd Merit List 2020- Steps To Download
- Step 1- First of all, visit the official portal of SCVTUP.
- Step 2- You will reach the homepage of the official site of SCVTUP.
- Step 3- From the latest section of the page, search for UP ITI 2nd Merit List 2020.
- Step 4- If the association released the merit list then it will be available to you right there.
- Step 5- Click on the link.
- Step 6- By clicking on the link, a PDF file will display on your screen.
- Step 7- Search for your name in the merit list by pressing ctrl+f.
- Step 8- Download the file and print it out for future reference.
Frequently Asked Questions
The UP ITI 2nd Round Seat allotment List will be announced in the month of October, 2020.
UP ITI rank list 2020 is available in PDF file format.
No, UP ITI selection list is not available to be received via post or offline. It is only available online on the official portal of SCVTUP.