Uniraj UG/PG Result 2020 @ uniraj.ac.in: The University of Rajasthan has conducted its odd semester examination in the month of December/January 2020 for UG and PG courses. Now the Rajasthan University is all set to release their result in the coming days. Students who have appeared in this examination are eagerly waiting for their Uniraj Dec/Jan results 2020. We hope that the university will declare its result in the months of May and June 2020.
So the student who had appeared in the UG and PG courses under various programs can check their Uniraj result from the official website or through the link provided below on this page.
Uniraj Result 2020
The University of Rajasthan has conducted UG and PG program odd semester examinations on various dates from December 2019 to January 2020 and now all set to declare their result. Students can check their results by entering their roll number or through the name. We have given a direct link for UG and PG program below.
|Name of the University||Rajasthan University|
|Exams name||UG and PG programs|
|Category||University program result|
|Result status||To be declared|
|Expected Result Month||May 2020|
|Mode of a declaration of result||Online|
Uniraj PG and UG part 1, 2and 3 result 2020
Those students who are eagerly waiting for their UG and PG results now take a sigh of relief because University is going to announce the result of their programs soon. In this article, we have shared all the links and information related to their result, so all candidates must go through this article until the end to know everything about your result.
List of details mention in your result
Once you download your result there are some details mentions in it like:
- Name of the candidate
- Father’s Name
- Mother’s name
- Name of the program
- Semester name and year
- Roll Number
- Enrolment Number
- Subjects offered
- Compulsory paper
- And optional papers
- Marks Obtained in theory
- Marks obtained in practical (if applicable)
- Total marks obtained
- Remarks of the result (Fail/Pass)
- And some disclaimer
Rajasthan University Revaluation Result
- Once the university released the result of the UG and PG examination which was held in December/ January 2020 after that he will issue a notification regarding the Revaluation of the answer script.
- This one is for those who are not satisfied with the result publish and want to apply for revaluation
- After the issue of notification, all candidates must submit the revaluation form within the given time period which must be of 15 days
- When applying for revaluation candidates need to pay the prescribed fee per subject
- The fee will be deposit via demand draft or by online mode or as mention in the notification
- The fee once paid will not be refunded under any circumstances
- You must enclose your application form with the transaction fee details and your memo
- If any of the applications received by the University after the stipulated time then it will not be accepted.
- Revaluation Result will be published on the official website when it will be declared by the university or you can also access it from our page.
Rajasthan University Scrutiny Result
- If any of the candidates who are not satisfied with their result can apply for scrutiny of their result
- For this he/she should submit an application form when it was released by the university officially
- You have to submit the application form within the stipulated time
- University will not entertain any of the application once the due date is over
- You have to submit a required amount of fee for scrutiny of answer script
- Fee once submitted will not be refunded under any circumstances
- While sending an application form you must enclose it with your transaction details and the memo
- once the process of scrutiny is completed and there is any change in your answer script then you have to submit your mark sheet to the University and they will provide you a new one
How to check Rajasthan University UG/PG result in 2020
Thousands of candidates appeared in UG and PG programs this year in Rajasthan University and after the declaration of result; some students don’t know how to download their results
Below we have shared some steps through which you can easily access your result.
- First, all candidates must visit the official website of the University followed by the given link
- Now on the home page, you have to select “Result” from the “Students corner” drawer menu
- Now you have to select the course or program you have opted for
- Now enter your roll number in the required space
- If you do not have your roll number then you can also search your result by name
- After entering the name or roll number press find button
- Now the result will appear to your screen
- Check all the details mentioned in it carefully
- Save it and take a printout of the same for future use
Note: if there is an error in your result then you may contact the concerned department of your college.
Click here for results: Revaluation and 2020 Result
For any further query, you may contact
- Examination Enquiry No 0141-2708824
- Revaluation: 2256669/2256670
- Enrolment/migration/transcript: 2256664
- Degree: 2256667
- Old mark sheet: 2256665
- B.A. part I, II, III: 2256659
- B. Sc. part I, II, III: 2256660
- B.Com. part I, II, III: 2256661
You can also ask us below your question related to Uniraj result 2020.