The state board of education, Uttarakhand Board is planning to release the 12th class result by the end of May 2020. The student who had given examination before the period of lockdown will now able to check their Uttarakhand Board 12th result 2020 on the official website of the state board. Through this article, we will inform you of the steps to check the UK Board Inter Result, details required to check the uaresults.nic.in result.
According to the previous year data 2019, Uttarakhand state board of education, the total number of passed students is near to about 91,000 and the number of students who got failed is approximately 24000. We hope that this year the ratio of a passed student gets increased as compared to the total no of failed students.
UK Board 12th Result 2020
After the official declaration of the Uttarakhand Board 12th Result by the Uttarakhand education board, we will share with you the direct link so that the student can check their result. The student needs to visit the website of the Uttarakhand education board i.e http://uaresults.nic.in/ on the day of the result where they will require to log in with the details like roll number, registration number to get their result.
As of now, the student needs to wait for some more days to see their result. Once the result gets published then after you can also apply for the re-evaluation of the answer-sheet to re-verify the marks obtained in the examination.
|State Board of Education||Uttarakhand Board of Education|
|Official Website of the Board||http://ubse.uk.gov.in|
|UK Board Inter Result||To be Expected in May 2020|
|Re-evaluation Process||June 2020|
|UK Board Supplementary Exam||July 2020|
Uttarakhand Board 12th Re-evaluation
The process by which the student who is not satisfied with the marks scored in the particular subject or wanted some kind of improvement in the marks can apply for the UK Board 12th Re-evaluation Procedure. The details related to the scrutiny process can be found on the state board of education portal.
The student needs to download the Uttarakhand Board Scrutiny Form from the board website or can get the application form from their respective schools. The details which need to fill in the application form can be your name, name of the subject in which you wanted the answer sheet to be re-evaluated, etc.
The candidate who is willing to apply for the scrutiny process will need to bear a small number of fees and needs to submit the application form within a certain timeframe.
UK Board Inter Supplementary/Back Examination 2020
After checking the UK Board 12th Result if any student gets failed in any subjects can apply for the Back examination. The Uttarakhand Board will provide a chance to the students to get their result status changed. To apply for the back examination the candidate needs to contact the school department.
The Uttarakhand Board will charge a certain fee for the UK Board Supplementary Exams which a student needs to submit it with the filled application form.
Details Found on Uttarakhand Board Inter Mark-Sheet
The student will be able to see the list of details mentioned on the UK Board 12th Mark-sheet that has been shared below:
- Candidate Full Name
- Candidate Enrollment Number of the Examination
- Roll Number
- Academic Session
- The Name of all Subjects
- Marks in each Subject
- Total Marks scored In the Inter Examination
- Result Status
- The grade obtained in the Exam
- Date of Result Declaration
Steps To Check UK Board 12th Result 2020
- The student needs to open the Uttarakhand Board of Education official portal to check their respective result.
- Once the official website gets opened then the student is advised to find the Result / Examination section on the landing page of the website.
- After finding the Result link the candidate will be required to click on the specified link.
- Once the Result Section gets opened then you have to search for the UK Board 12th Result from the given result links on the page.
- Then after the candidate needs to click on the Uttarakhand Inter Result 2020.
- On the Result page, the student needs to login with the roll number and the registration number.
- After entering the details the student will be able to see the provisional mark-sheet.
- Then the student can save the Result file in the PDF format for future use.
Uttarakhand Board 12th Name wise result
- Visit http://uaresults.nic.in/
- Enter your roll number in the XIth & XIIth Result box, as show in the image below.
- Enter the visual verification in the enter text area.
- Click on the get result button.
- If entered details are correct, your UK board result will show.
- Save it for future reference.
Frequently Asked Questions
If any student is not happy with the marks obtained in the exams then he/she can apply for the re-evaluation of their respective answer-sheet in the hope for some improvement in the marks scored. To apply for the process the candidate needs to fill the application form with the applicable fee.
If someone who found any mistake in the result-sheet then the student needs to directly report to the school authority with the application stated the instance.
The details which you will able to find in the online mark-sheet will be your personal details, roll number, enrollment number, marks scored in the examination, result status, etc.
The state board of education is expected to publish the result in the month of May 2020. Once the result gets released then we will update the link to check the result in our article.