TS DOST Application Form 2020 Date Telangana DOST Registration Eligibility: Telangana State Council of Higher Education, Masabtank, Hyderabad is going to schedule the online application for TS DOST 2020 for admission in UG courses- B.A./B.Sc./B.Com./ B.Com.(Hons)/BSW/BBA/BBM/BCA offered by the colleges which are affiliated to Osmania University, Kakatiya University, Telangana University, Mahatma Gandhi University, Palamuru University, and Satavahana University respectively.
The candidates who have passed the Intermediate Exam of respective Board of Intermediate Education, Telangana State or any equivalent recognized examination from other boards/states are eligible for TS DOST 2020. The article covers the information on eligibility and registration process.
- 1 TS DOST Application Form 2020 Date
- 2 TS DOST 2020 Eligibility Criteria
- 3 TS DOST 2020 Registration Process
- 4 TS DOST Seat Allotments
- 5 Allotment of Seats through TS DOST 2020
- 6 TS DOST 2020 Reservation Scheme
TS DOST Application Form 2020 Date
|Notification – DOST 2020||20 Aug 2020|
|Registration||24 Aug to 7 Sep 2020 (active)|
|Web Options 1st phase||29 Aug to 8 Sep 2020|
|Allotment 1st phase||16 Sep 2020|
|Web Options 2nd phase||17 Sep to 23 Sep|
|Allotment 2nd phase||28 Sep 2020|
TS DOST Application Form 2020
The registration process for TS DOST will be done through the official site www.dost.ccg.gov.in. the registration process will be available from may end of year 2020. Candidates are advised to go through the Eligibility criteria before filling the registration form. The whole process of TS DOST 2020 includes biometric authentication, registration, application filling, web options, and seat allotments.
TS DOST 2020 Eligibility Criteria
Following are the conditions to be fulfilled for admission through TS DOST 2020
- The candidate applying for registration should be of Indian Nationality.
- The candidate should satisfy the requirements of local or non-local status as norms set by the Telangana Educational Institutions.
- Candidates who wish to seek admission in 1st year B.A./B.Sc./B.Com. /B.Com.(Voc.)/B.Com.(Hons)/BSW/BBA/ BBM/BCA Degree courses must have passed Two Year Intermediate Exam organized by the Telangana State Board of Intermediate Education or an Examof any other University/Board recognized as equivalent to it.
- As per the guidelines of the Telangana State Board of Intermediate Education, the students, who completed the first 2 years Course of RGUKT, IIT, Basara program are also eligible for TS DOST 2020.
- In respect to the candidates, who have passed Intermediate (Vocational) Courses from the Telangana State Board of Intermediate Education or intermediate Exami conducted by any Board, the candidates have to submit an equivalence certificate issued by the Telangana State Board of Intermediate Education.
- The Candidates who have passed a Diploma in Engineering/Technology/Non-Engineering Courses recognized by State Board of Technical Education & Training (SBTET), Telangana, are eligible for admission .
- Candidates who have passed the qualifying exam with Science /Arts / Commerce streams are eligible for admission to B.A./B. Com / BSW / BBA / BBM/BCA courses.
- Candidates wish to take admission to BSW Course should have secured not less than 40% marks in aggregate at the qualifying examination except for reserved category students
TS DOST 2020 Registration Process
The candidate who wishes to apply for TS DOST has to register and link his mobile no with his/her Aadhaar Card. Those candidates whose Aadhaar is not linked with their mobile number must visit the nearby Aadhaar update center or Post Office or e-Seva Centre to link Aadhaar with their mobile number. Or Else The candidates whose Aadhaar card is not linked with their mobile number must visit the nearest HLC centre and approve bio-metrics and register their mobile number. Next, proceed to the payment option and submit an application in the TS DOST portal.
For BIETS Candidates
The BIETS candidates have to follow the following steps to register for the TS DOST 2020.
Biometric Authentication Process
- Step 1: Visit any of your nearest ME/E Seva Centre with the following documents mentioned below
- BIETS Hall Ticket Number,
- Valid Mobile Phone Number and
- Aadhaar Number Card on which all your details are mentioned.
- Step 2: E Seva Centre will use all your details in the Aadhar card and your Finger Print will be taken for verification purposes.
- Step 3: On being successful verification of the identity of the candidate, E Seva will issue a hard copy with a DOST token number mentioned on it.
- Now login to dost.cgg.gov.in.
- Go to Click here to Payment for the Registration link and click on it
- Use the DOST token number provided to you,
- enter the Hall Ticket No and Aadhaar No in the box.
- then press “proceed for payment” button.
- You will be redirected to a new page where you have to pay Rs100/- using the Credit / Debit Card whichever is convenient for you.
- On successful payment, the candidate will receive an SMS regarding DOST Application ID and Password for logging into Application Form.
Filling of TS DOST Application Form (After Payment)
- In case of BIETS candidate, most of the application details will be filled automatically in the form.
- the candidate has to fill the caste and income details only if he/she wish to avail such facilities for allotment purposes.
- The Certificate should reflect the name of the candidate only otherwise it will not be considered in any case.
- press on Submit button after completely filling the form.
- Mark multiple options as possible to secure your seat in a university.
- Ensure that the allotment will be made on the basis of options given by the candidate depending upon his/her eligibility viz Marks, Category of reservations, and age in case of a tie happens.
- Each candidate will be allotted an admission as per the preference given by them. Once the seat is confirmed the other preferences will be void automatically.
- The candidate who has registered is allowed to opt for web options for the second time consecutively in Phase II if he/she wish to do so.
- candidates have to verify the college details before selecting the college for which the Information will be notified by the concerned colleges.
- after this, the candidates can edit the options multiple times before the closing date is announced on the official site.
TS DOST Seat Allotments
Seats will be allotted to the candidates using a software developed by CGG and as per UGC rules. the seat allotment will be intimated to the candidates through SMS to their registered mobile number. Candidates can log in to their dost account and take a print of their allotment letters.
Confirming the admission after allotment of seat
- The candidate can confirm your admission by visiting the concerned degree college and the college will verify your certificates.
- After paying the college admission fees, the principal of the college will confirm your admission by issuing a printed slip.
- The candidate has to reach the college on or before the dates mentioned in the schedule for confirming your admission for a given Phase.
For Non-BIE TS Candidates
The Non-BIETS candidates are those who come under the following criteria:
- Cleared Intermediate or 10+2 from other boards such as CBSE or ICSE etc.
- have passed intermediate or its equivalent from other than Telangana State.
The candidate has to Register for TS DOST 2020 by paying Rs100/- and they will be issued a DOST ID and Password which be required for further process.
Filling of TS DOST Application Form
Using the DOST ID and Password the candidate can fill their application form and submit it.
Once the DOST-application form is submitted, the candidate has to visit the nearest Helpline Centre HLC for verification of their original documents. After successful verification process, they will receive a sms with DOST ID.
The candidate has to Visit the nearest ME/E Seva Centre with their DOST ID, valid mobile phone number and Aadhaar Card to complete the Biometric Authentication. On being verifying the candidate, E Seva will provide the candidate a token no and print of it.
- Candidates have to mark as may as web options as possible to secure their seat in the college.
- The allotment will be made on the preference of options given by the candidate upon the eligibility like Marks scored, reservation category, age if the condition of tie occurs.
- Every candidate will be allotted an admission as per their priority.
- Once the seat is confirmed the other priorities will be nullified.
- the registered candidate is allowed to opt web options for 2nd time in Phase II
- In last, the candidate has to verify the college details before selecting the college.
- The Seats for admission will be allotted using a software developed by CGG and as per UGC guidelines.
- Your seat allotted to the candidate will be intimated to him/her through SMS through their registered mobile no.
- After that, the candidate can log in to their DOST account and take a print of your allotment letter.
Confirming of admission after allotment of seat
- Candidates can confirm their admission by visiting the concerned college and the college will verify the certificates and testimonials.
- Candidates have to pay the college admission fees and The principal of the concerned college will confirm your admission by issuing a printed slip.
- The candidates have to keep all their originals documents ready before joining the college.
- Finally, reach the college on or before the dates given in the schedule for confirming your admission for a given Phase.
Allotment of Seats through TS DOST 2020
The provisional allotment of seats into Colleges is to be done in the order of merit of by following the Rules of Reservation issued state government of Telangana.
Allotment of Seats for B.Com: 60% of the total seats in the respective College under the authority of the Universities of Telangana State will be reserved for those candidates who have studied and passed the qualifying exam with the concerned subject.
Allotment of Seats for B.A: 50% of the total number of seats in B.A. in respective college under the authority of the Universities of Telangana State is to be reserved for those candidates who have studied and passed the qualifying exam with at least one course of Social Sciences or Humanities in the qualifying exam.
TS DOST 2020 Reservation Scheme
Following are the % of seats allotted to the different reserved category in TS DOST
|Reservation category||% of reserved seats|
|For NCC Students||1|
|Extra Curricular Activities||1|
|Wards of Ex-Servicemen||2|
Where we can do the registration of TS DOST 2020?
The registration for TS DOST will available on www.dost.ccg.gov.in.
Is Aadhar card necessary to register for TS DOST 2020?
Yes, it is necessary.
What is the registration fee for TS DOST 2020?
The fee for TS DOST 2020 is Rs. 200/-