TNAU Rank List 2020: This year, a massive number of candidates have applied for admission in Tamil Nadu Agriculture University. Applicants applied on the date of 7-08-2020 and last application submission date is now extended to 5-October-2020. Reason behind extension of dates is pandemic (Covid-19) going on. Now, because of the extension of dates, aspirants are very eager for release of TNAU merit list. Candidates will be able to check TNAU rank list on the official page of TNAU.
Only those students who filled out application form correctly and completed the application process will be able to check their rank in the merit list. A direct link will be provided to candidates for TNAU rank list 2020. This article is going to provide you all important information regarding TNAU Merit List 2020. Details like Important dates, download procedure, tie breaking process, counselling will be included.
यहाँ भी देखें -->> क्विज़ गेम खेलें और नकद जीतें
TNAU Merit List 2020
Applicants can see Rank list online. TNAU rank list will be available to candidates on official site by entering the correct details required. Those candidates who have already applied for TNAU admission can check merit list once announced on the date of 15 October, 2020. TNAU Rank List will be announced on the basis of marks of class 12th. Applicants must know that PDF of merit list will be uploaded here as well, once announced by the university. Candidates must keep their eyes on coming notifications as dates are provisional. Due to pandemic, dates are changing suddenly that’s why it’s important for candidates to stay updated.
TNAU Rank List- Important Dates
- Candidates should know about important dates regarding TNAU Admission 2020.
- Also, they must be updated about rescheduled dates as the dates can be rescheduled can be updated anytime because of sudden reasons.
- Important dates are mentioned in the table below:
|Commencement of Application Form||7 August, 2020|
|Last date Submission Form||5 October, 2020|
|Merit List||15 October, 2020|
|Document Verification||Will be notified soon|
|Counselling||Will be notified soon|
TNAU Admission 2020- Details
The details regarding the TNAU Admission 2020 are mentioned in a table below:
|Name of Organization||TNAU|
|Name of Scheme||TNAU Admission 2020|
|Category of Article||TNAU Merit List 2020|
|Starting Date of Application||7 August, 2020|
|Last Date of Submission||5 October 2020|
|Merit List 2020||15 October 2020|
|Counselling||Will be announced soon|
TNAU Admission 2020- Tie Breaking Criteria
If in case there are more than one or two candidates having same percentage then, tie breaker method will come in use in order to allot applicants different ranks:
- Rule 1- Marks scored out of 50 by applicants in Botany & Zoology/Mathematics will be considered. Applicants scoring higher marks will be given preference.
- Rule 2- Marks scored in Physics out of 50 by the applicants will be taken into preference.
- Rule 3- Marks scored in Chemistry out of 50 by the applicants will be taken into preference.
- Rule 4- If the rules mentioned above don’t work then, the candidate with older age will be given preference.
TNAU Admission 2020- Counselling
- Dates will be announced soon on the official site of TNAU.
- Fee of counselling for SC/ST/SCA is 1000 Rupees and apart from these three (SC/ST/SCA) categories, everyone has to pay 2000 Rupees.
- Selected applicants will be provided seats based on their rank at time of counselling.
- After the release of merit list, applicants will be able to appear in the counselling process (only selected aspirants)
- If name of candidate is not present in the merit list, then he/she is not selected and cannot participate in the counselling process.
- Candidates should take care of verification of their documents at the time of counselling as it is very important.
- Details on documents should be true if found false, then applicants might be disqualified and not get readmission.
- Time and place of counselling will be announced by the association online.
Steps To Download TNAU Merit List
- First of all, visit the official site.
- Then, in Menu bar click on Academics option.
- After clicking on the academics option, you have to click on Examination tab.
- After that, click on the result tab on top left of screen and then, select your applied course.
- Download the merit list.
Click Here to Check TNAU Rank List 2020 (Link will be available Today)
Frequently Asked Questions
The counselling fee for SC and ST categories for admission in TNAU is 1000 rupees.
TNAU merit list 2020 will be released on the date of 15 October 2020.
You can get all the updates and notifications from the official site of TNAU.