RTE Maharashtra Lottery Result 2021 1st, 2nd & 3rd Round Draw & Waiting List. The RTE Lottery result was announced on 7th April 2021 by the School Education and Sports Department, Government of Maharashtra. On 7th April the board has announced the result for the 1st round waiting list. The board will be very soon declaring the 2nd & 3rd round. The lottery system is adopted for the admission in the Pre-primary to 8th standard. The candidates waiting for the list can go through the complete article provided below.
Update-: The authority has drawn the lottery results on 7th April 2021. Applicants who will be selected will be notified through SMS after 15th April 2021. The selection list for the RTE Lottery will be updated here.
RTE Lottery Result 2021
The students will have complete information about the lottery results on their registered mobile no. The huge of the applicant have registered themselves for the RTE Maharastra Lottery and they all are waiting for the result. The candidates who will be selected can avail free admission in Government and private schools as 25% of the seats are reserved.
The norms and the rules of the lottery are mentioned in the official portal. We have also provided a direct link that shows the lottery rules pdf in which detailed steps for the lottery are mentioned. Please go through the complete article to have all the essential information regarding the MAHA RTE Lottery Result 2021 & Waiting List.
The parents of the students who have enrolled for the RTE Maharashtra Seat Allotment are eagerly waiting for the 1st 2nd 3rd 4th round selection list. According to the strength of the candidates applying for the lottery, the authority has set up 3 rounds of enrollment. The result was announced on 7th April 2021 by the School Education and Sports Department, Government of Maharashtra.
RTE Maharashtra Lottery Result 2021
The government has set up the scheme for the poor children so that they can avail of admission to the schools. The government/Private schools hold 25% seat reservation for the unprivileged poor students and through the lottery system. The school registration was started from 21st to 30th January 2021. The process of admission will be done District wise. The result will be available on the official portal. In this article, we will be telling you about the district-wise result for the RTE Maharashtra Lottery Result 2021 1st, 2nd & 3rd Round Draw & Waiting List.
Maharashtra RTE Lottery Result 2021 Overview
|Authority||School Education and Sports Department, Government of Maharashtra|
|Category||Lottery Result 2021|
|Admission Scheme||Right to Education Under 25% Reservation|
|Admission for Standard||Pre Primary to 8th Standard|
|Range of Admission||District Wise|
|Documents Required||Click Here|
|Rules for Lottery||Click Here|
Maharashtra District Wise Lottery Result
The authority will declare the waiting list results for the 2nd and 3rd round of counseling on the official portal and this list will be published district wise.
|Name of the District||Number of RTE Schools||Total Number of Seats/Vacancy||Selections|
RTE Maharashtra Admission Schedule 2021
The candidates who have applied for the RTE Maharashtra lottery are now waiting for the result declaration of the result. The application form dates were released in the month of January 2021. The lottery declaration of the result was on 7th April 2021. The first waiting releases on 7th April 2021. The second and the third waiting list are yet to be declared on the official portal. The applicant is requested to have frequent visits to the official portal to have the essential information regarding the 1st, 2nd and the 3rd waiting list. Please refer to the above district-wise direct links. The links will be active once the result is declared on the official portal.
Process for Admission for RTE Maharashtra
The application is open for all the candidates. Under the scheme, the RTE Maharashtra has 25% seat reserved ynder various government and private institutions fro Pre-primary to 8th Standard. The huge number of candidates applies for the admission through the RTE Maharashtra Lottery process. The applicant appliying for the RTE Maharashtra must know about the following details.
For the schools to register themselves under the RTE Maharashtra process which provides admissions to the various schools, which have about 25% of the total seat reserves for the students who will be admitted to the school through the RTE Lottery system. Please refer to the important point needed to register for the RTE Maharashtra.
- The school have to apply for the approval of cluster or from the head of the authority to make their school available for selection.
- The age limit should be valid for admission.
- The school must have properly located on the google map.
- Intake, Vacancies and total strength for RTE 25% Reservation.
- The applicant has to apply and should receive application number. The applicant will have the details of the registration number on their registered mobile.
- Enter the details of the child and parent.
- The applicant has to locate the address to the list of school mentioned within 1 km or 1-3 km range from your house.
- Select the class you wish to take the admission and upload the relevant documents in the portal.
- Confirm the application and submit the details.
- Take a copy of the application form and save it for future references.
- The lottery system will be done for the schools which have lower seats and higher number of applicants.
- Schools that have higher number of seats than compared to teh lower number of students will provide seat to all the students.
- The list will be displayed in the official portal of the authority.
- After the complete process, the parents have to visit to the school authority.
Documents Required for Applying to the Scheme
The documents rewuired by the applicant for applying to the RTE Maharashtra Lottery admission are given below.
- Birth Certificate.
- Income Certificate issued by the Revenue officer which should not be below the rank of a tehsildar.
- Caste Certificate.
- For disabled children (CWSN) disability certificate issued by Civil Surgeon.
- Proof of residence.— any one of the following in order of priority — UID Aadhar
- Card, Passport, Election Photo Identity Card, Electricity bill, Telephone bill, Water bill, a house tax receipt, driving license, etc.
Steps to check RTE Maharashtra Lottery Result 2021
The applicant can follow the steps given below to check the RTE Maharashtra Lottery Result 2021. The applicant can also check the status of the waiting list through direct links present in the article. However, the links will get activated only after the waiting list is uploaded on the official portal.
To know the detail steps to check the RTE Maharashtra Lottery Result 2021, please refer to the steps below.
- Visit the official portal of the School Education and Sports Department, Government of Maharashtra i.e. student.maharashtra.gov.in
- The homepage of the official portal will appear on the screen.
- On the homepage, click on the RTE 25% portal as shown below. Please refer to the picture.
- The homepage for the RTE portal will then appear on the screen.
- Now, on the homepage of RTE Maharashtra, you will see several options as shown below.
- After the result is declared the option will show on the homepage naming as the RTE Maharashtra Lottery Result 2021 waiting list.
- Click on the link and download the details by entering your registration number.
- Save the details for future references.
The authority will conduct 3 rounds for the selection of the candidates under the lottery admissions in Maharashtra.
Under state RTE admissions through lottery, 25% seats are reserved in each school on which the school authority have to grant admission to the students.
The draw result have been released on 7th April 2021.
The waiting list is expected to be declared in the month of April 2021.
The list of required documents are -:
Residence Proof (Aadhar Card / Passport / Driving License / Water Bill / Telephone Bill).
Caste Certificate (For Reservation Category Candidates).
Student’s Birth Certificate.
Income Certificate of Parents.
Disability Certificate (If Required).
RTE Lottery results can be checked through visiting the official portal of the Authority i.e.