NTSE MP Exam result 2021 is to be declared very soon. NTSE results vary from state to state just like Telangana which has already released the result for the Stage 1 Exam but some of the states have not released their stage 1 result yet. In other states, students can look for information related to the NTSE Stage 1 exam results on the official websites of States or the exam conducting body.
- 1 NTSE MP Result 2021
- 2 NTSE MP Stage 1 Result
- 3 Procedure to Check NTSE MP Stage 1 Result
- 4 MP NTSE Exam Category Wise Cut Off List
- 5 Expected Cut Off List for NTSE MP 2021
- 6 Advantages of NTSE EXAM
- 7 Important Links
- 8 FAQs
NTSE MP Result 2021
National Talent Search Examination (NTSE) is a national level exam held for all students all over India for scholarships. The scholarship offered by the organization is different for a different level of Education. Students need to sit for two exams, firstly stage 1 for state-level then Stage 2 for National level.
National Talent Search Examination (NTSE) 2021 is conducted a bit later than usual due to lockdown, which would cause rucks among students. Therefore, it was put on rest by the conducting authorities. Initially, safeguarding the student and also ensuring that no student could miss out on the opportunity because of the pandemic.
NTSE MP Stage 1 Result
To look through the Stage 1 Exam result students can look into concerning state’s official websites. As soon as the results for the first stage get out the Cut off list gets out at the same time and students thus should check both. If candidates have qualified for the first stage then candidates are eligible for Stage 2. MP NTSE stage one exam was conducted offline on 13 December 2020 whereas in other states conducted in January or February 2021.
To know more about the NTSE Result 2021 Stage 1 MP cut off marks and further exam dates follow the article.
In particular, the results of the NTSE Madhya Pradesh Stage 1 exam result will likely be out at the end of March or in April. The qualified students can then take part in the Stage 2 Exam. The well-deserved students will be given bounds of rewards in respect to the exam.
NTSE MP Result Dates 2021
|Events||NTSE MP results Dates 2021|
|NTSE Madhya Pradesh Exam of Stage 1||13th December 2021|
|NTSE Madhya Pradesh Result of Stage 1||April|
|NTSE Madhya Pradesh Stage 2 Exam Date||13 June 2021|
|NTSE Madhya Pradesh Stage 2 Results||August- October|
Procedure to Check NTSE MP Stage 1 Result
The results will either be uploaded on the state official site or the main conducting body’s official site. When the dialogue box appears in front of your screen put your name and school details and get your result as a pdf. Follow the instructions given below to access the result-
- Students have to get into the website and click on option.
- And when the dialogue box appears in front of your screen put your name and school details and get your results in pdf.
- Click and download in Pdf form
- Print out the result later for further purposes.
MP NTSE Exam Category Wise Cut Off List
Expected cut off list in percentage with respect to the class/ category of the candidates are as follows-
- For General and OBC category – one needs to score about 40% in MAT and SAT.
- For SC /ST category – one needs to score more than 32% in both SAT and MAT.
NTSE MP Previous year cut off list :
|Class||Cut off Range (2018-2019)|
Expected Cut Off List for NTSE MP 2021
|Class||Cut off expected (2020-2021)|
|Scheduled Caste||Around 157|
|Scheduled Tribe||Around 135|
|Physically Impaired||Around 105|
|Economically weaker section (EWS)||Around 86|
Component which decides the NTSE MP Cut Off Result
The major component which deters the cut off list are-
- Number of Seats granted
- Difficulty of the exam paper
- Category under which exam is conducted
- Number of candidates applying
There can also be some other factors in accordance with the norms of conducting body.
Advantages of NTSE EXAM
The Benefits escorted to students by NTSE are numerous-
- The first and prime benefit students get from Central government is that they offer students who wants to go after Science and Social Studies scholarship till Advanced degree , student who wants to go after engineering will be provided scholarship till post graduate level. About a lakh or more students participate in it and about 1000 scholarships are provided to the students in all over India.
|For 11th and 12th class||Rs 1250 are provided to them per month|
|For UG and PG||Rs 2000 are provided to them per month|
|For Phd||according to UGC norms|
- If in future a student is applying for a scholarship in countries out of India like US , students will get additional marks being an NTSE qualifier. Even foreign countries are accumulated with the idea of NTSE EXAM being one of the national exam of India so they put preference in NTSE.
- Some colleges in India have direct applying procedure for NTSE qualifier and can even skip the formalities of get through the entrance.
- NTSE Students can easily get deduction in study source and if wish to go to institute as jee preparation often fees are not taken by them
- Being a NTSE qualifier brings your resume in higher position in itself ,as in IPS ,IAS., etc
- Even student applying for NDA or any other exams gets its benefits.
- It ultimately brings one or more benefits to the students both in the government sector and private sector , whether it is for job or college entrance it ultimately provides you a hand to get through all these important aspects of your life.
Relevant issues to Tackle after NTSE Stage 1 Exam
After qualifying for Stage 2 of the NTSE exam students has to gear up for the national level exam with high-minded preparation. Additionally, now the students are appearing from the state level to the national level exam which is accepted and honoured in all institute and sectors. Therefore, the exam deemed to be a bit tough as they only wish to curve the cream.
The selection process of the Ntse exam is done through state level and national level exam. Furthermore, the exam is distributed in two parts. In one part the student’s mental ability is tested and in the second part students give Scholastic Aptitude Test. The exam format is attending MCQ based questions through OMR sheets answer sheets. Both parts of the exam hold 100 marks, with each question holding 1 marks. Accordingly, the duration provided to the students to submit the exam paper is 1 hour 30 minutes.
|MP NTSE Official website||https://www.mponline.gov.in/portal/|
|Official website of NCERT||https://ncert.nic.in/|
|Additional information can be checked on this website||educationportal.mp.gov.in|
Around 1000 students are selected for the scholarship program of NTSE , it may also vary in accordance to the norms and exam results.
A students not only is benefited during college but is benefited in all aspects of his career as its like a boon to one’s resume. Considering it to be National level exam its seen in government as well as private sector as to be a positive point which will bring students in front among
Students can either visit the main website of conducting body or can wait and try again later as it happens sometimes when there is heavy traffic on the website so wait and recheck your result after some time.
It entirely depends on the concerned State on when they wish to declare the results so it may vary or not.
Though the Stage 1 exam was postponed yet there is no information on the Stage 2 exam getting postponed. So more or less exams might happen on the relevant day provided.