NREGA Job Card List 2022: Ministry of Rural Development, is also known as MGNREGA. NREGA Job Card is known as Mahatma Gandhi Job card in majority of the workers under this scheme that are residing in the rural areas . NREGA job cards are prepared once in a year by Ministry of Rural Development, India. NREGA job cards are available on the official site of MNREGA. The aim of this scheme is to uplift level of people that belong to the rural areas. The scheme does so by providing the job assurance of 100 days wage employment to people that belong to the rural areas.
MGNREGA, now known as Mahatma Gandhi Employment Guarantee Act was established in 2005 which acts as a tool for the poor people belonging to the rural areas. MNREGA acts as a tool for poor workers because with this tool/act, they can earn money without involving themselves in unskilled labor work. This article is mentioning all relevant details regarding NREGA job card list 2022. Details include state-wise links, benefits, for NREGA Job Card 2022.
- 1 NREGA Job Card List 2022
- 2 NREGA Job Card List- Key Facts
- 3 NREGA Job Card List 2022- State Wise List
- 4 NREGA Job Card List 2022- Benefits
- 5 NREGA Job List 2022- Overview
- 6 NREGA Scheme- New Announcement (Covid-19)
- 7 NREGA Scheme- History
- 8 NREGA Job Card List 2022- Steps To Check
- 9 Frequently Asked Questions
NREGA Job Card List 2022
From different states, the government provides job possibilities to poor people belonging to the rural areas for their earning to run their livelihood. In the NREGA scheme, laborers were provided unskilled labor for 100 days in a financial year. MGNREGA now called the Ministry of Rural employment is responsible for preparation of job cards for rural poor citizens from all the states across India. Job card can be downloaded from official site of NREGA. Listing of all people from village or town can be checked on job list from official portal by using NREGA Job Card 2022. The person whose name will be mentioned in NREGA list will be able to apply for NREGA scheme 2022. List of NREGA job card for all states and union territories for last 10 years under National Rural Employment Scheme, will be available on official website of MGNREGA.
The type of work that is covered under NREGA is mentioned below:
- Lump Work
- Work of House Construction
- Cow Building
- Plantation Work
- Navigation Work
- Irrigation work and the list goes on
NREGA Job Card List- Key Facts
There are many key facts related to the NREGA Job Card List 2022 which is mentioned below:
- You can get/download your NREGA job card 2022 from official site of MGNREGA.
- With the help of NREGA job card list, data can be acquired related to tenure and wage received by the worker.
- MNREGA scheme is also known as Mahatma Gandhi Job card by poor families that belong mostly to rural areas.
- If worker is not provided work (under MNREGA) in minimum time of 15 days by the government then the government is in charge of giving payment of employment allowance to the candidate.
- After all facilities become digital, then the information can be obtained from anywhere and anytime.
- You can download the NREGA Job Card List with ease by just simply checking your name.
NREGA Job Card List 2022- State Wise List
With table below, we are providing you all the links (state-wise) which will direct link you with official portal of NREGA in which only you have to fill the details, no inconvenience in finding the link for particular state:
|1||Andaman and Nicobar||Click Here|
|2||Andhra Pradesh||Click Here|
|3||Arunachal Pradesh||Click Here|
|8||Daman and Diu||Click Here|
|9||Dadra and Nagar Haveli||Click Here|
|13||Himachal Pradesh||Click Here|
|14||Jammu and Kashmir||Click Here|
|19||Madhya Pradesh||Click Here|
|31||Tamil Nadu||Click Here|
|33||Uttar Pradesh||Click Here|
|34||West Bengal||Click Here|
NREGA Job Card List 2022- Benefits
There are many benefits that are provided by the NREGA scheme to the workers mentioned below:
- This scheme provides security of livelihood to poor by creating durable assets, productivity of higher land, improvised water security and conservation of soil.
- Social protection is provided to the most unsafe people that are living in the rural area by providing them employment opportunities rather than unskilled labor.
- The aim of NREGA scheme is to standardize the livelihood and living status of rural society of India by providing them employment opportunities instead of unskilled labor.
- The one who meets requirements of eligibility criteria of NREGA scheme can apply for the labor work.
- Empowering people who are socially facing disadvantages specially women, SC and SC through the process of rights based legislation.
- NREGA job list provides all the information regarding work tenure and wage received by the workers.
NREGA Job List 2022- Overview
|Article Name||NREGA Job Card List 2022|
|Announced By||Ministry of Rural Development, Government of India|
|MGNREGA Full Form||Mahatma Gandhi National Rural Employment Guarantee Act|
|Category of Post||Scheme|
|Vital Benefit||Work of 100 days and if not provided, still the workers will be provided wage by government|
|Objective of Article||Provide jobs through this scheme|
|Article Comes Under||Central Government of India|
|Number of States Covered||All over India|
|Benefits Provided To||Poor People belonging to rural areas|
NREGA Scheme- New Announcement (Covid-19)
- At the time of pandemic when all migrant workers were trapped in outer states, India’s financial minister Nirmala Sitharaman ji announced second installment of the package of Rs. 20 Lakh crore.
- This announcement also stated that it was allowed for the workers under NREGA scheme that they can borrow up to 5% of GSDP from 3% then and can privatize PSE in strategic sectors under new policy for such units.
- Before this announcement, workers used to get 82 rupees per day. But after that new announcement, workers were receiving Rs. 202 on daily basis under the MNREGA scheme.
- With this announcement, daily wage of 14.2 workers was in the hands of government till 13 May, 2020 which means government was providing an approximate total amount of 10,000 crore which in indeed a very huge amount.
NREGA Scheme- History
- NREGA Scheme was released by Government of India under P.V Narasimha Rao in 1991.
- Then finally, it was accepted by both parliaments and then later it was implemented in 625 districts of India.
- Later this scheme was published in the World Development Report in 2014.
- This scheme is used to give opportunities of employment to poor by creating tons of jobs and later on World Bank it was called a cosmic example of rural development.
NREGA Job Card List 2022- Steps To Check
- First of all in the first step, all you have to do is to visit the official portal of MNREGA.
- After searching for the official site, you will reach to the homepage of nrega.nic.in.
- In the homepage, press ctrl+f and then search for districts (if you won’t find it otherwise, search it for convenience).
- Once you will find the districts option, click on it.
- After clicking on Districts you will reach the districts page in which there will be all the states mentioned.
- Click on the state you belong from.
- Fill up the details required and then you will be able to see the NREGA job card list 2022.
- Print it out for future references.
Process to Check Geo MGNREGA
Geo MGNREGA can be checked by the process given below: –
- First of all, on the home page of the MGNREGA, you need to click on the Geo MGNREGA
- After selecting it you need to enter some details which are given as:
- Financial Year
- State district block
- Sub Category
- On submitting the above-mentioned details the statistics of the same will available on your screen.
How to download JANMANREGA Mobile App?
Now the facility regarding the nrega job card and others is available on their mobile app which is known as Janmanrega mobile app. Right now the application is in its beta version and giving only limited service but soon we can see its full-fledged version. Through this app, the people who are registered under nrega will be directly connected to the system. If you want to download the beta version of Janmanrega then follow the steps given below: –
- You have to open the google play store or as available in your mobile app.
- Now in this, you have to search the “Janmanrega” once you press the search tab
- The application link will be available on top of your search.
- Press install tab to download the Janmanrega application on your mobile.
Frequently Asked Questions
Full form of MGNREGA is Mahatma Gandhi National Rural Employment Guarantee Act.
The NREGA scheme was introduced by P.V. Narasimha Rao in 1991. It was accepted finally by the parliament and then was implemented in the 625 districts across India.
NREGA Scheme was launched for the poor people that mostly belonged to the rural areas.
By the way, the name of NREGA scheme was changed to MNREGA in 2009.
According to this, there is only a difference of name in both the schemes, work is the same of both, that is to say, both are the same.
On 1 April 2007, the first NREGA was renamed as MNREGA in 130 districts followed by 285 districts on 1 April 2008.
However, the name of National Rural Employment Guarantee (Amendment) Act was changed from NREGA at the central level in 2009 to MANREGA, Mahatma Gandhi National Rural Employment Guarantee Act.
You can see your name in the job card list of any state, district, village and gram panchayat. The procedure is described in detail in this article.