MPSC Rajyaseva Admit Card 2021 MPSC (Maharashtra Public Service Commission) is a statuary body set by Government of India to conduct state level Civil Services Examination in the state of Maharashtra.
The MPSC Preliminary examinations were originally scheduled to take place on October 11th,2020, but due to the pandemic, the dates had to be postponed, and on March 21st MPSC declared Revised Dates for the preliminary examination on their official Website www.mpsc.gov.in. Following list of the various exams that MPSC will conduct in the months of year 2021.
- Maharashtra State Services Exam
- Maharashtra Subordinate Services Exams
- MPSC Forest Services
- MPSC Civil Judge Recruitment Exam
- Maharashtra Engineering Services Exam
- Maharashtra Group C Exam
- Maharashtra Agriculture Services Exam
- 1 MPSC Rajyaseva Admit Card 2021
- 2 Dates set for State Services Exams
- 3 MPSC 2021 State Services Examination Admit Card, Prelims Hall Ticket
- 4 How to Download MPSC Rajyaseva Admit Card 2021?
- 5 MPSC State Services Prelims Exam Important Instructions
- 6 MPSC State Services 2021 Prelims Exam Pattern and Syllabus
- 7 MPSC State Services 2021 Prelims Exam Pattern
- 8 Exam Overview
- 9 MPSC Rajyaseva Admit Card 2021- FAQs
MPSC Rajyaseva Admit Card 2021
Maharashtra State Services Exams are Conducted every year by MPSC for following total of 200 Posts such as deputy Education Officer (MED), Class Officer, Assistant Commissioner, Project Officer, Deputy Chief Executive Officer, Naib Tehsildar, Deputy Superintendent, Land Record and State Excise Fee and other posts.
MPSC issues a revised time table of State Services Exam and other exams on 11thJanuary on their official website siting the dates of examination for each examination since the exams were postponed last year.
Dates set for State Services Exams
|Examination||Notification issue Dates||Old Examination dates||Revised Preliminary exam Dates||Revised Mains Exam Dates|
|1. State Services Exam-2020 (Prelims Exam Dates)||December, 2019||11th October, 2020||Day : Sunday|
Date: 14th March, 2021
|2. Maharashtra Engineering Services Combined 2020||June, 2019||9th November, 2020||Day : Saturday|
Date : 27th March, 2021
|Deputy Education Officer, Maharashtra Education Department||25|
|Assistant Commissioner, Project Officer||1|
|Deputy Chief Executive Officer||7|
|Assistant State Tax Commissioner||10|
|Deputy Superintendent, Land Record||6|
|Deputy Superintendent, State Excise fee||6|
MPSC 2021 State Services Examination Admit Card, Prelims Hall Ticket
Admit Card for Prelims of MPSC State Services Examination 2021 is issued on the official page of MPSC on the website www.mpsc.gov.in two weeks before the set date of the Examination. Once the notification is issued on the official website, aspirants can download it from there through following easy steps.
How to Download MPSC Rajyaseva Admit Card 2021?
- First, wait for the official notification to be issued, once it is issued on the official website of Maharashtra Public Services Commission (www.mpsc.gov.in). Go to the website home page.
- Click on the new notifications tab (Announcements) and check the notification for the Release of Prelims Hall Ticket.
- After carefully reading all the given instructions Click on the tab that reads “MPSC 2021 State Service Prelims Hall Ticket”
- Fill in the asked Information
- User Name
- After verifying the image given, click proceed and your admit card will appear on the screen, download it and later take a printout too.
MPSC State Services Prelims Hall Ticket 2021 Download Link
|Exam Name||Admit Card Link|
|MPSC State Services 2021 Prelims Exam||MPSC State Services Exam 2021 Prelims Hall Ticket |
|MPSC State Services 2021 Exam date||Click Here|
MPSC State Services Prelims Exam Important Instructions
- A Hall Ticket contains Important Information about a candidate, so it is a must to carry the admit card with you to the examination venue at the day of examination.
- It contains candidate information such as his/her name, Roll No., Designated Exam, Exam Venue, Exam day and date, Gender, Category, Name of father and mother and age of the candidate etc.
- At the examination center, the candidate must have with him a passport sized photograph and a Valid Identity proof with a photograph.
MPSC State Services 2021 Prelims Exam Pattern and Syllabus
MPSC state Services 2021 Prelim Exam will have two papers.
- General Studies(GS)
- Civil Service Aptitude Test (CSAT)
Following Topics are covered in both exams:
|Current Affairs, History, Science||General mental ability, Basic numeracy|
|Polity And Governance, Geography,||LR (Logical Reasoning) and Analytical ability, Decision making and problem solving|
|Economics, Social Development, Environment||English Comprehension, Interpersonal Skills including Communication skills etc.|
MPSC State Services 2021 Prelims Exam Pattern
- The exam pattern of MPSC prelims is CBT (Computer Based Test).
- There is a negative marking of 1/4 marks for each incorrect answer.
- All questions are in Marathi and English except for the English Specific questions.
- Candidate has to score the highest marks to be selected for the mains examination.
Following is the marking pattern for the Prelims examination
|Paper Name||Total no. of Questions||Total marks||Duration of the Examination|
|Paper I (GS)||100||200||2 Hours|
|Paper II (CSAT)||80||200||2 Hours|
|Name of the Examination||MPSC State Services Prelims exam 2021|
|Date of the Examination||14th March, 2021|
|Date of Admit card Release||First week of March (Tentative)|
|Exam Conducted by||Maharashtra Public Service Commission|
|Total no. of papers||Two|
|Total marks||400 Marks|
|Total Posts Available||200|
|Selection Method||1. Prelims|
MPSC Rajyaseva Admit Card 2021- FAQs
It has been released now.
It will be released on the official website of MPSC i.e. mpsc.gov.in.
Both GS and CSAT papers will be of 2 hours each hence with a total time duration of four hours.
You will need your User name and password to download the hall ticket.
There will be two papers in the examination; (1) GS and (2) CSAT?
In paper I there will be 100 questions of 200 marks and in Exam II, there will be 80 questions of 200 marks.
You need to carry a passport sized photograph and a government verified identity card with your photograph.