MGKVP Admission 2020 Mahatma Gandhi Kashi Vidyapith (MGKVP), Varanasi has released the application form for the academic session 2020-2021. The last date to apply for MGKVP admission form is 31st July 2020 with late fee of rupees 200. All interested candidates who are eligible for undergraduate or postgraduate or any other professional courses/Programme can apply for the MGKVP Admission 2020. Online entrance application form will be available on the university website from 10th of March 2020 and the last date to apply online is 31st July 2020.
- 1 MGKVP Admission 2020: Admission procedure
- 2 Some details Regarding MGKVP University Exam 2020
- 3 MGKVP online admission 2020
- 4 How to fill online MGKVP Admission application form
- 5 MGKVP admission Application fee for the Entrance test in MGKVP 2020-2021
MGKVP Admission 2020: Admission procedure
All candidates first read all the information and points mentioned in the brochure of the university very carefully that whether he/she is eligible for that course which they are applied for. After that, they had to visit the official website of the university and fill an MGKVP Admission online application form 2020. After filling the form they had to go through the entrance test. After successfully conducted the entrance test the MGKVP University will publish the list of the candidates who got selected for their selected courses and will be called for MGKVP counseling. On the counseling day, all students need to carry their original documents with self-attested photocopies of the same and submit all required documents with the prescribed fee of the course on the counseling day.
Guideline for filling MGKVP Admission 2020 application form
- All candidates before filling online application must read all the instruction and eligibility rules carefully, which are mention in the college website or in their given brochure.
- There will a different code for every category so fill your code carefully if there will be an error in that than the candidate will be responsible for that.
- Before applying for an online application candidate must have the latest photograph and signature in a scanned form in pen drive it will be required in the future.
- If a candidate wanted to appear in the entrance test for two different subjects for admission than he has to fill separate forms for the same. However, he must look at the entrance exam scheduled for the same if the exam will be on the same date for both subjects than it will not be changed for the convenience of students.
- The fee deposited by the candidate will not be refunded in any circumstances or neither the fee will be transferred to any other courses.
- The entrance form will be available on the university website whose link is given below.
- While taking admission candidate must deposit the transfer/migration certificate and affidavit.
- If one seat is vacant and two or more candidates have the same marks in the entrance test than preference will be given to that candidate who gets more in the qualifying examination. However, in the case of M.Ed and M.Ped candidates got more marks in the theoretical question paper will be preferred.
- University will publish the date and time of counseling in the newspaper or by text to the candidate mobile number or it will be available on the college website. If there is some error in time and date while publishing notice than on behalf of these candidates will not be entitled to receive any kind of benefit for admission. And on not being present with all original certificates and the prescribed fee at the informed time and date the entry of the candidate will be terminated automatically.
- If by mistake any such candidate is allowed to enter the examination hall and admit card is issued to him who is not eligible or don’t have right to appear at the examination due to any other reason than the university has the right to cancel his candidature or result.
- At the time of counseling, all candidates should present the mark sheet and certificate of the qualifying examination is mandatory.
Some details Regarding MGKVP University Exam 2020
|Examination name||Mahatma Gandhi Kashi vidya pith entrance test|
|Organization board||Mahatma Gandhi kashi Vidyapith|
|Duration of entrance test||Two hours|
|Exam venue||Mahatma Gandhi kashi vidyapith varansi|
List of undergraduate courses:
Here is the list of all courses that come under the Bachelor’s degree Programme in MGKVP University all courses are mention with their course code and eligibility.
|Course programme||Course code||Eligibility|
|B.Mus.||103||+2 from a recognized university(with music) or equivalent with music|
|B.F.A||104||10+2 and age should not be greater than 22 years|
|B.Sc. (self-financed)||105(Maths group) and 106 (FOR BIO group)||10+2 with P,C,M,B|
|B.A Honors(mass communication)||108||10+2|
MGKVP online admission 2020
List of Post-graduation Programme at MGKVP University.
|Course Programme||Course code||Eligibility|
|M.A-Urdu||204||Must have a bachelor degree in all these courses (207 with B.Com)|
|M.A-Gandhian Studies||211||Bachelor degree or equivalent examination|
|M.S.W||212||Bachelor degree/equivalent examination (except vocational course) 50% for general and other will have a 5% relaxation|
|M.Com||213||Bachelor degree in B.Com|
|M.F.A||214||Bachelor Degree in B.A|
|M.A(journalism and mass communication)||215||Bachelor degree or equivalent examination|
|M.Mus.||218||B.A.Muse or B.A(music)|
|M.A-History (archaeology)||219||Must have graduation|
|M.A(sustainable rural development)||220||Bachelor degree or equivalent examination|
|M.A(Mass Communication)||221||Bachelor degree or equivalent examination|
|M.A/M.Sc. (statistics)||222||Must have a bachelor’s degree|
|M.A/M.Sc. (Geography)||223||Must have a bachelor’s degree|
|M.A/M.Sc. (maths)||224||Must have a bachelor’s degree|
|M.A/M.Sc.(Home Science)||225||Must have a bachelor’s degree|
|M.Sc. Botany||226||Must have a bachelor’s degree|
List of colleges and course code for professional courses are:
|Course Programme||Course code||Eligibility|
|B.P.Ed.||401||Bachelor degree with the respective subject and 55% in physical education|
|M.P.Ed.||402||The candidate who have pass B.P.Ed with 50% marks or passed B.P.E with 50%(there will be a relaxation for SC/ST of 5%)|
|M.Ed.||403||Compulsory to pass B.Ed./B.E.L.Ed/D.El.Ed/ exam with 50%marks (5% relaxation for SC/ST)|
|LL.B||404||Must pass graduation with 45%(5% relaxation for SC/ST candidates)|
|B.Lib.-I. SC.||405||Must pass graduation|
|LL.M||406||Must pass LL.B with 55% marks (5% relaxation for SC/ST candidates)|
|M.T.T.M||407||Must have graduation equivalent to this course|
|M.Lib.-I. SC.||408||From a recognized university, it is mandatory to pass B.Lib.ISc.|
|P.G.D.C.A||216||Must pass +2 with maths and must pass graduation|
How to fill online MGKVP Admission application form
- Candidate, first of all, you have to visit the official website of Mahatma Gandhi Kashi Vidyapith (MGKVP) whose link is given below:
- After that, you all have to click on the button in which “student” is mention
- After clicking you will find a link to apply online for admission “entrance test” click on the same.
- After that entrance form will open you have to fill the entire form carefully
- Upload your latest scanned photo and signature to it.
- Enter all the details regarding address and email and mobile number correctly because after filling the application form you will be notified via email or message in your number. So must mention valid e-mail id and active mobile number.
- Fill all the necessary details and upload a document that may be required.
- Before the final submits, there is an option to preview your form. Preview your form carefully that details you mention is correct or not and the document, sign, and photo you uploaded is clearly visible or not after confirming all this,
- Submit the form and after submitting the form you will get a payment option. It’s up to you whether you pay fees online payment gateway or by generating e-challan. E-challan will be submitted in any branch of HDFC bank across all over India.
Click on the link below to apply online for MGKVP online admission 2020
MGKVP admission Application fee for the Entrance test in MGKVP 2020-2021
Entrance fee for Under Graduate courses:
|General and OBC||650 Rs. (except courses B.F.A, B.Mus., and B.P.Ed)|
|General and OBC||850 Rs. (for B.F.A, B.Mus., and B.P.Ed courses)|
|SC/ST||550 Rs.( except courses B.F.A, B.Mus., and B.P.Ed)|
|SC/ST||750 Rs. (for B.F.A, B.Mus., and B.P.Ed courses)|
Entrance fee for Post-Graduation courses:
|General and OBC||850 Rs. (except for courses M.F.A, M.Mus., and M.P.Ed)|
|General and OBC||1050 Rs. (for M.F.A, M.Mus., and M.P.Ed courses only)|
|SC/ST||750 Rs. (except for courses M.F.A, M.Mus., and M.P.Ed)|
|SC/ST||950 Rs. (for M.F.A, M.Mus., and M.P.Ed courses)|
Students can submit their entrance fee via online process or offline by generating an e-challan for the same which will be payable at any branch of HDFC India.
MGKVP admission Important dates
|Online Filling Application form||10th of March 2020|
|Last date for filling Application Form||31st July 2020|
|Last date of online payment||10 Aug 2020|
|Last date of printing application form||Aug 2020|
|Date from which entrance exam will start||Aug 2020|
|Date of result||Aug 2020|
There will be a reservation for all candidates who belong to SC/ST and OBC. So here is the list of the reservation will be reserved for a category with their code.
In total, there will be a 50% reservation for the SC/ST/OBC category. It is mandatory to all the candidate who belongs to this category must mention there category code properly because if you fill you code incorrectly than you will not be able to get the benefit reservation at all. In addition, while admitting to the university you must present your category certificate, which was issued by the concerned department.
If you have any question regarding MGKVP Online Admission 2020, ask us question in the comment below.