Maharashtra Ration Card List 2021 online apply latest news. The people of Maharashtra can apply for their ration card by applying through the application form official website of payment of food civil supplies and consumer protection government of Maharashtra. The Moto behind launching this scheme is to uplift the living standard of the poor section of the society. Maharashtra Ration Card is an essential document to gather essential food grains at subsidized prices.
The applicant can able to apply for the ration card through the website of Maharashtra consumer protection that is www.mahafood.gov.in, without any need to visit any government office. The details related to the procedure to apply for the new ration card will be discussed later.
Maharashtra Ration Card 2021
There is various type of ration card that can be applied in the state of Maharashtra such as BPL, AAY, and Priority household card. To apply for these Maharashtra ration card the applicant needs to submit the relevant document at the time of application. Under this scheme, the stakeholder who had applied for the AAY ration card will get rice at Rs 3/kg, wheat at Rs 2/kg, and sugar at 20/kg.
After applying for the ration card you can able to download their ration card from the official website of the Maharashtra government.
Types of Mah Ration Card
As you already know that ration card is an important document are required to obtain essential food grains at very nominal prices. The Maharashtra government has divided ration card into three types which have been given below:
1) Below poverty Line – it is also known as the BPL Ration card will be given to the families who have their annual income up to Rs 15,000. The color of this card is yellow.
2) Saffron Ration Card – The families whose income is between Rs 15000 to Rs 1 Lakh can apply for this type of ration card.
3) White Ration Card – This type of ration card will be issued to the families who are having their family income equal to rupees 100000 or more.
Documents and Details to apply for Maharashtra Ration Card
The applicant seeking to apply for the new ration card needs to have the document which has been mentioned below:
- Aadhar card of the applicant
- The residential proof of the applicant
- PAN card
- The latest copy of bank passbook
- Latest passport size photograph
- Telephone bill, electricity bill or gas connection passbook
- The details of each family member such as name, age, relation with the applicant, the name of the head member of the family.
Benefits of Maharashtra Rration Card
1) Now every ration can get food items from the Aadhaar based ration card shops known as AePDS.
2) Ration cards can be used document while applying for the other government identity proof in the state of Maharashtra.
3) The applicant can take the benefit of any schemes that run by the state or central government.
4) While having the ration card the applicant can purchase the essential food grains fixed by the Maharashtra government at subsidized prices.
How to Check Maharashtra Food Ration Card Status Online
The applicant who had applied for the Maharashtra new ration card then he or she can able to check the ration card application status. Below given are some of the steps to check the online application status of the ration card:
- The applicant needs to open the site of Aadhar enabled public Distribution system commonly known as AePDS and the link to open the application status www.mahaepos.gov.in.
- After opening the official website then you need to search for the RC detail on the left side of the menu section.
- After clicking on the RC section then you need to enter your SRC number.
- At last, you need to click on the submit button to check the online status of the ration card.
MAHA Ration Card Beneficiary List
The people who had applied for their ration card website of the Maharashtra government can able to see their names through the help of the Maharashtra Ration card list on the official portal. We have shared some of the steps to check the name that can be seen below:
- The applicant needs to open the website of food civil supplies and consumer protection department.
- On the left side of the official website, you will find the public distribution system section and you will be required to click on that link.
- Once you hit on that link then you will be redirected to another page.
- On the page you will be able to see a list of ration cards on the basis of each district will be displayed here.
- Then you can on your respective district in order to view your name from the list of the given Mah Ration Card list 2021.
Steps to Maharashtra Ration Card Apply Online
To apply for the Maharashtra Ration Card Application form you need to visit the website of the Maharashtra government.
- On the homepage of the official website, you need to download the application form for the ration card by clicking on the “download “section.
- After that, you will be required to download form 1 application to apply for the new ration card.
- Then you need to fill the application form with the correct details and to take the printout of the filled application form.
- After taking the hard copy of the application form you need to attach the document with the application form.
- Now you need to submit your New Ration Card application to the concerned person working in the Food, civil supplies, and consumer protection department, Maharashtra government.
The documents required to apply for the ration card has been discussed in the first part of the article.
You need to visit the official website of the Food Supplies Department of the Maharashtra government to check the Maharashtra Ration Card Application.
Yes, one can apply for the chances in the ration card by approaching the authorized department of the Maharashtra government or can apply for the chances through the online process.
The consumer can avail subsidized food-grains such as Wheat, Sugar, Rice, etc from the approved PDS shops.
Applicant can download the application form online and after filling it, it has to be submitted to the concerned office.
Applicant can contact the authority on 1800-22-4950 or write an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
The family income should be up to Rs 15,000 or below.
Check UP Ration Card list 2021 here.