Maharashtra D.El.Ed Merit List 2021: Diploma in Elementary Education (D.El.Ed) is conducted by State Council of Educational Research and Training, Maharashtra. Students are eagerly waiting for merit list to be released and it is expected to be declared in fourth week of May 2021 (Expected) for session year 2021-2022. Applicant can download the merit list directly from the links provided in the article.
Admission process will continue (after release of next notification by authorities) online on official portal of SCERT. Applicants can get their provisional merit list (after the release of merit list) by feeding their details in required text field. After an update by righteous Supreme court, a tentative merit list will be released. Then after this, final merit list will be announced for candidates.
After the release of final merit list, authorities will provide admission lists (First, second and third round) according to the updated schedule of admission process that will be provided by authorities on official site. This article is providing all relevant details regarding Maharashtra 2021 D.El.Ed including important dates, counselling, merit list, seat reservation and the list goes on.
- 1 Maharashtra D.El.Ed- Details
- 2 Maharashtra D.El.Ed Merit List
- 3 Maharashtra D.El.Ed- Counselling
- 4 Admission Process
- 5 Maharashtra 2021 D.El.Ed-Seat Reservation
- 6 Steps To Check Maharashtra D.El.Ed Merit List
- 7 Frequently Asked Questions
Maharashtra D.El.Ed- Details
|Admission in||Maharashtra D.El.Ed|
|Category of Article||Maharashtra D.El.Ed Merit List 2021|
|Admission System (E-admission)||State Council of Education Research and Training, Maharashtra|
|Release of Merit list||Will be announced soon|
|Mode of Release of merit list||Online|
|Official Portal||State Council of Education Research and Training, Maharashtra|
Maharashtra D.El.Ed Merit List
After application form process, a tentative merit list was about to be announced on fourth week of May 2021 (Expected) on official portal of State Council of ERT, Maharashtra. Previously, due to a reason concerning reservation of SEBC, merit lists (both provisional and final) were postponed. Dates are postponed until next notification by association which is totally based on next orders from Supreme Court of India. But whenever merit list is released, applicants can check their name in merit list provided by association on their official website.
Maharashtra D.El.Ed- Counselling
- Procedure of counselling will be done by SCERT and applicants selected in merit list will be called out for counselling procedure.
- It will also be the last process of admission because in this step candidates will be assigned their seats according to their performance.
- Procedure of admission are set to start soon, Applicant can get the complete details on this page to know the procedure to update the Aadhaar card.
- Selected applicants will be called out for counselling procedure. They (selected candidates) have to visit official site to check schedule of counselling process. Then have to check their center of counselling as provided and have to visit that center.
- After submission of documents, applicants will be assigned colleges according to their choice and performance. Then at last, they have to complete the payment procedure (first admission fee). Then finally, students can start their academic session as per date assigned.
Maharashtra D.El.Ed Merit List 2021: Important Dates
|Starting of online application||4th week of May 2021|
|Online application ends on||4th week of June 2021|
|Verification of application||1st week of June 2021|
|Display of provisional merit list||1st week of July 2021|
|Submission of objection||1st week of July 2021|
|Display of final merit list||1st week of July 2021|
|Declaration of admission list (1st round)||2nd week of July 2021|
|Admission in college||2nd week of July 2021|
Important Documents During Counselling
Before going to counselling center, candidates have to take a track of few documents carried with them which includes following :
- Application Form (Downloaded)
- All Marksheets and Certificates
- Fee of Admission
- Placement Letter
- Passport sized photos (two)
- Original CLC
- Certificate Conducted
- Admit Card
- Intimation Letter
- HSCE issued certificate
- Latest Caste Certificate
- PH Certificate
- 1st admission list will be released after the release of D.El.Ed final merit list.
- It will include information about the college allotted to the candidates.
- The admission list will provide information about the seat allotment to the candidates.
- The seat allotted candidates in the admission process will have to report the allotted college for admission.
Maharashtra 2021 D.El.Ed-Seat Reservation
Reservation of seats is very crucial for admission and seats assigned to candidates in majority of the selection process. In admission process of Maharashtra D.El.Ed, seat reservation as per state government order is categorized in different parts:
Seat Reservation- Subject Wise
|MCVC and Commerce||1% each|
Seat Reservation- Category Wise
Steps To Check Maharashtra D.El.Ed Merit List
- In the first step, go to official website of Maharashtra D.El.Ed.
- After reaching official site click on Merit list link provided on the homepage.
- Then after display of Merit List Page, select Institute type, District, Medium and Institute according to your preference.
- Then after you have selected everything according to your preference, tap on Look Button.
- Maharashtra D.El.Ed Polytechnic Merit list will be displayed on your screen.
- Print out the merit list for future references.
Frequently Asked Questions
Registration for Maharashtra D.El.Ed is available in Online portal. You can reach directly to the official site by CLICKING HERE!
Yes, you can challenge tentative merit list of Maharashtra D.El.Ed if you find any errors in it.
You Can find the second merit list of the Maharashtra D.El.Ed 2021 on the official website.
The authority will be releasing the provisional merit list in the first week of July 2021.
The direct links to download the provisional merit list can be extracted form this page.
Yes, the authority will release the merit list category wise.