KPSC Tracer Result 2020: Kerala Public Service Commission conducted the KPSC Tracer exam on the 21st of June 2019. Thousands of students who had applied for this post and appeared in the exam are curious when the commission will release the result. So students should be ready commission is going to announce the Tracer result in the month of July 2020.
All applicants who had appeared in the examination can check their result, once it was released officially by the commission on their website or on our page.
- 1 KPSC Tracer Result 2020
- 2 How to download the KPSC Tracer Result 2020?
KPSC Tracer Result 2020
Candidates who wanted to know about the cut off and merit list of tracer Exam must go through this article we will let you know about every detail about the exam.
KPSC Tracer Recruitment 2020: Exam Details
|Name of the organization||Kerala Public Service Commission (KPSC)|
|Name of Post||Tracer- Soil Survey and Soil conservation|
|Notification release date||133/2018|
|Exam Date||21st June 2019|
|Result Date||July 2020 (Tentative)|
|Selection Procedure||Written Test and Interview|
|Total number of vacancy||One each in seven district|
Kerala PSC Tracer Result 2020
Kerala Public Service Commission invited the application for the post of Tracer on September 2019 and
Kerala Commission conducts the exam for its Tracer post which comes under the department of Soil Survey and Soil conservation on 21st of June 2019, and now the commission going to declare its result.
From this page, candidate get to know merit list cut off marks and how they can download their result and links for their result in the end.
KPSC Tracer Cut off Marks 2020
Officially KPSC didn’t mention in their notification what is the minimum marks to qualify the Tracer exam but as you all know KPSC tracer has only 7 posts for 7 districts (of one each) and commission received thousands of application for that.
Initially commission tried for direct recruitment for this post but when the commission received a huge number of applicants then they organized the written exam. So you can imagine from this, cut off for this exam is going to be high as we expected initially.
Cut off depend on some factors like the number of applicants appeared on the exam day, total number of post, category, and the level of difficulty of the exam. Commission will release the Cut off marks for the Tracer exam once they released the result. It could be the same day of the result or maybe few days after. Once officials release the Cut off mark we will update that on our page.
Expected cut off mark for KPSC tracer exam will be somewhere between 75 to 85 marks.
KPSC Tracer Merit List 2020
KPSC Tracer result will be soon released by the officials in the coming days, and after the announcement of result commission will release the merit list of the candidates who had appeared and successfully shortlisted for the exam. From the merit list, we will get to know actually who topped the list.
Merit list will be released by the officials on the same day of the result or maybe after a few days. Once it was released officially we will post it on our page.
KPSC Tracer Recruitment 2020 List of Vacancies District Wise
|District||Number of post|
- The ranked lists will be prepared for the above districts in pursuance of the notification issued by the commission.
- The ranked list thus prepared and published by the Commission, shall remain in force for a minimum period of one year and could be for maximum period of 3 years.
- The selection will be made on a Revenue District basis. A candidate for appointment in one Revenue District from the Ranked List prepared is not eligible for transfer to another district unless he/she completes five years of continuous service from the date of commencement of service in the former district.
KPSC Tracer Recruitment 2020 Reservation
There will be a 3 % reservation for the post for Eligible Differently abled candidates (hearing impairment). To claim reservation they must produce the certificate of disability from the concerned department with duly stamped and signed by the officer (both must be clearly visible).
Pay Scale: Candidates who successfully shortlisted for the Tracer Post will fall under a pay scale of Rs. 19,000- 43,600/-
How to download the KPSC Tracer Result 2020?
As we already told you commission soon going to release the result of the KPSC tracer exam which was conducted by the Commission on the 21st of Jun 2019. After the declaration of result, so many students don’t know how to check their results online, so we are going to tell them few steps so they can easily download their results online from official website.
- First of all, candidates need to go to the official website of the KPSC whose link is given below (click on this link once you read all the steps)
- When you opened this website you can easily see the button of “result” on top of the menu bar hover your mouse on that button (as shown in the image below)
- After click on that “Exam marks” button
- When you click on that you will be redirected to a new page
- Now select the post name from the category list or click on 133/2018.
- After selecting the post name enter the register number which you received while filling the application form
- After entering the number press the show button and your marks will be available to you on your screen
- If you want to know whether you are shortlisted or not for the exam then go to the “shortlist” section from “result” button (as shown in the image below)
- Now there you will find a link in details option for your post now download that list
- A list will be in PDF form mentioning the Register number of the selected candidates
- List mentions the shortlisted candidate names according to the category they belong from.
KPSC Tracer Result Documents required after Shortlisted
All candidates who have been shortlisted for the post of KPSC Tracer should bring their certificate when they have to be called for by the commission.
- Candidate qualification as mentioned in the application form
- Certificate of their experience
- Community to which he/she belong
- Age proof it could be birth certificate or high school or intermediate mark sheet
- Candidate who adds Aadhar card as their identification certificate proof must bring their Aadhar card.
Syllabus for examination
- Part-I: Mechanical Engineering (NTC level)
- Part-II: Civil Engineering (NTC Level)
- Part-III: Introduction to computer and word Processing
- Part-IV: General Knowledge, Current Affairs and Renaissance in Kerala
Qualification for KPSC Tracer Post:
- Candidate should have passed S.S.L.C or equivalent to it and
- Anyone of the following
- Draftsman Course (mechanical) Diploma of ITC (MTI) Thrissur.
- Drawing Group Certificate (KGTE or MGTE)
- Second Grade Certificate secured by Draftsman (Civil or Mechanical) Trainees under TT scheme, college of Engineering or under ITC, conducted by the Ministry of Labour, Government of India, after a course of 18 month.
- A pass in Building Drawing and Estimating (Lower) KGTE. MGTE and any two of the civil Engineering subjects under KGTE/MGTE
When will be KPSC Tracer Result 2020 Released?
Result is expected to be released in last week of July 2020.
On what website result will be available?
It will be available on https://keralapsc.gov.in.
Is there any official date available for KPSC Tracer result announcement?