KEAM 2nd Round Seat Allotment Result 2020: There are a lot of students seeking admission in Kerala Engineering Architecture Medical (KEAM). There were many students who applied for admission in KEAM on 1st February 2020 and last date of the application process was on 29 February 2020. Then after registration process, examination was conducted on 16 July 2020. After release of KEAM 1st Round Seat Allotment 2020 on 7th October 2020. Now board is going to announce KEAM 2nd Round Seat Allotment Result.
Now aspiring candidates are eager to know about KEAM 2nd Round Seat Allotment Result 2020 which is announced by CEE, Kerala. KEAM 2nd Allotment Result 2020 will be released online on official portal of authority. CEE, Kerala is in charge of conducting KEAM Admission Process/counselling in state. With this seat allotment, selected candidates will be given admissions in courses like Medical, Engineering, Architecture, Pharmacy, Ayurveda, and other associated courses in colleges or institutes of Kerala.
This article is providing all necessary details regarding KEAM 2nd Round Seat Allotment Result 2020. Details that are covered in this article includes- Important dates, overview, procedure to check result and list goes on. Scroll down below to grasp relevant information.
- 1 KEAM 2nd Round Seat Allotment Result 2020
- 2 Procedure of KEAM Seat Allotment 2020
- 3 KEAM 2nd Allotment 2020- Overview
- 4 KEAM 2nd Seat Allotment Result-Steps To Check
KEAM 2nd Round Seat Allotment Result 2020
Aspirants can see their 2nd seat allotment result 2020 from official portal of conducting body. KEAM 2nd Round Seat Allotment Result will be announced on 16th October 2020 on official portal. Only those applicants can check their allotment result who paid required fee on 8-10 October 2020. Seats are allotted to aspirants on basis of their merit, choices filled during availability of seats, and counselling process.
Kerala KEAM Counselling 2020 Schedule
Students must keep in their mind to always keep themselves updates with dates as they can be provisional due to sudden reasons. Important dates for counselling is mentioned below:
|Online Registration||September, 2020|
|Allotment Trial||4 October, 2020|
|Last date of Online Registration||6 October, 2020|
|Release of 1st Phase Allotment||7 October, 2020|
|Fee Deposition for 1st Phase||7-12 October, 2020|
|Start of Counselling 2nd Phase||12 October, 2020|
|Release of 2nd Phase Allotment||16 October, 2020|
|Fee Deposition for 2nd Phase||17-23 October, 2020|
|Academic Session Commencement||Will be announced soon|
KEAM 2nd Round Allotment Result 2020- Key Points
- 2nd round allotment result will be based on merit list, choices filled by applicant and many other factors included as well.
- KEAM 2nd allotment list will include name of allotted institute, name of course and fees of that particular branch, time of reporting and date accordingly.
- KEAM Merit has been published and is available on official portal.
- Second allotment result will be available on official portal of conducting body that is Kerala CEE on 16 October, 2020.
- Aspirants are suggested to download allotment list for future references.
- Those applicants who didn’t got themselves allotted to any institute or college in second allotment can move further to third allotment phase.
Procedure of KEAM Seat Allotment 2020
Those candidates who cracked KEAM 2020 examination have to follow procedure of KEAM seat allotment which is mentioned in section below:
- First of all, if you are interested in counselling process then you have to go for registration process.
- You can register yourself from official portal of CEE, Kerala.
- In registration procedure, aspirants have to fill their choices correctly with their preference accordingly.
- If applicants apply for registration, then they won’t be able to participate in counselling process.
- After registration, applicants have to go through trial allotment.
- This round includes criteria of giving idea to applicants about institutes/colleges and courses they filled in their choices.
- You must remember that trial allotment does not guarantee allotment as it is provisional.
www.cee-kerala.org Seat Allotment
- 1st allotment of KEAM 2020 was announced on 12 October, 2020.
- All you have to do is, login to your account in official portal and check your result.
- If your seat is allotted to you then don’t forget to download and print it out.
Deposition of Fees
- After you get allotted to your seat, you have to pay confirmation fee for your seat.
- After paying fee, your seat will be permanently allotted to you.
- Applicants can pay their fees online on official portal.
- Those applicants who are assigned to their seats can report to allotted institute/college to confirm their admission for final.
- If an aspirant didn’t reported to the college, then their allotted seat will be cancelled.
KEAM 2nd Allotment 2020- Overview
There are many details mentioned in brief for your own convenience. Details (overview) are mentioned in the table below:
|Article Category||Seat Allotment|
|Name of Article||KEAM 2nd Round Seat Allotment Result 2020|
|Name of Examination||KEAM Examination 2020|
|Type of Examination||State|
|Mode of Result||Online|
|First Seat Allotment||7 October, 2020|
|Second Counselling Phase||12 October, 2020|
|Second Seat Allotment||16 October, 2020|
|Official Portal||www.cee-kerala.org or www.cee.kerala.gov.in|
KEAM 2nd Seat Allotment Result-Steps To Check
- In first step, all you have to do is, visit official portal of CEE.
- After reaching official site, in homepage, you will see a link provided (after announcement of result) named “Second Seat Allotment list 2020”.
- Click on that link.
- By clicking on that link you will reach login page.
- In login page, fill all details required correctly.
- After entering all details correctly, your allotment list will be displayed on your screen.
- If your name is present in the list, then download and print it out for future references.
Frequently Asked Questions
Second allotment result 2020 will release on 16 October, 2020.
You can download seat allotment result from official website of CEE.
No, it is not possible to receive seat allotment list via post or any other offline medium.
If a applicant didn’t report to the allotted college, then his/her seat will be cancelled.