HP GDS Recruitment 2021: There were thousands of aspiring candidates who were eagerly waiting for the notification announcement of HP GDS Recruitment 2021. Now, the wait has over because notification regarding Himachal Pradesh GDS Recruitment 2021 has been released. There are a total number of 700 vacancies (Projected) available from India post for HP Postal Circle Recruitment. Authorities will soon announce further dates/schedules as well for applicants who are applying for HP Post Office Recruitment 2021.
HP GDS Recruitment is done for posts including BPM, ABPM. Candidates are advised to always keep a check on upcoming notifications, as dates can be changed anytime due to sudden reasons. In this article, we are providing all details regarding HP Postal Circle GDS Recruitment 2021. Details in article includes application process, eligibility criteria, salary criteria and list goes on. So, scroll down to get the most relevant and worth reading information regarding HP GDS Recruitment.
- 1 HP Post Office GDS Recruitment 2021- Important Dates
- 2 HP GDS Recruitment 2021- Application Process
- 3 HP Postal Circle GDS Recruitment- Eligibility Criteria
- 4 HP Post Office GDS Recruitment- Overview
- 5 Himachal Pradesh GDS Recruitment Selection Process
- 6 Himachal Pradesh Recruitment 2021- Salary Criteria
- 7 HP GDS Recruitment 2021- Steps to Apply
HP Post Office GDS Recruitment 2021- Important Dates
Students are highly advised to always keep a check on dates as they can be changed anytime with a new update due to sudden reasons. Candidates will be updated here as well in case of changes in dates. Till then available dates are mentioned below:
|Release of Notification||Available Soon|
|Commencement of Application Process||Available Soon|
|Last Date of Application Process||Available Soon|
|Merit List Date||To be Notified Soon|
HP GDS Recruitment 2021- Application Process
Notification for HP Post office Recruitment 2021 is expected to release soon on the official portal. With the release of notification, dates of the starting and ending of application process are also released. Application procedures are expected to release in the upcoming month and the last date of the application process will also be intimated in the notification. Applicants have to apply online from the official website or the GDS official portal. Also, fee payment mode is available in both online and offline modes.
In the offline mode for payment, all you have to do is visit any head post office and can pay your fee there. Candidates have started filling up the application form as they were eagerly waiting for the application process to begin. Applicants are applying for a total number of 700 vacancies (Projected) available. Dates can be tentative, so aspirants are advised to keep a routine check over dates that are not passed yet and also coming notifications. Also, you’ll be informed here as well in case of update/change of dates.
Application fee for HP GDS Recruitment 2021
- Application fee payment can be made both online and offline.
- Fee can be paid online via the official site or the GDS portal of India Post.
- Offline payment can be made from any head post office.
Application fee according to a particular category is mentioned in the table below:
HP Postal Circle GDS Recruitment- Eligibility Criteria
Candidates must know the eligibility criteria before applying for HP GDS Recruitment. You must be eligible in all aspects required for HP GDS Recruitment 2021. Eligibility criteria include educational qualification and age criteria. If you surpass the educational qualification and age criteria then you’ll be eligible for the vacancies. The following pointers will give you a details exposure to the eligibility criteria of HP Post Office GDS Recruitment 2021:
- Candidates must have completed their 10th class with passing marks in English, Mathematics and any local language and must be conducted by the recognized conducting body.
- It is mandatory that aspirants must have learnt local language up to class 10th.
- Candidates must have a computer training course certificate of at least 2 -3 months from any recognized computer institute.
- Age limit for candidates is between 18 to 40 years of age.
- Age relaxation is given to SC, ST, OBC, PWD, PH categories as per the government’s rules and regulations.
HP Post Office GDS Recruitment- Overview
|Organization Name||Himachal Pradesh Postal Circle|
|Name of Post||Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS)|
|Number of vacancies||700 vacancies (Projected)|
|Age limit||18 to 40 years|
Himachal Pradesh GDS Recruitment Selection Process
- Selection process will be done based on the merit list.
- Merit list will decide who is selected and who’s not.
- Online Availability of merit list will be on the official website.
- If your name is present in merit list then it means you’re selected for further process.
- But if your name is not present in merit list that means you’re not selected.
Himachal Pradesh Recruitment 2021- Salary Criteria
Level 1 in Time Related Continuity Allowance (TRCA)
- Salary for Branch Post Master (BPM) is 12,000 INR.
- Salary for the post Assistant Branch post Master or Dak Sevak (ABPM/Dak Sevak) is 10,000 INR.
Level 2 in Time Related Continuity Allowance (TRCA)
- Salary of the post Branch Post Master (BPM) assigned to the employee will be Rs.14,500.
- Salary of Assistant Branch Post Master or Dak Sevak (ABPM/Dak Sevak) provided to the employee will be Rs.12,000.
HP GDS Recruitment 2021- Steps to Apply
- Step 1- In the first step, all you have to do is visit the GDS registration official portal.
- Step 2- After reaching the GDS official site, you have to click on provided link named apply online.
- Step 3- By clicking on the link, you will directly reach the application form page.
- Step 4- Fill in the required details in the application form correctly.
- Step 5- Upload all the required documents in the application form.
- Step 6- After the detail filling and document uploading in the application form, click on the submit button.
- Step 7- Check if all the details and documents are submitted error free.
- Step 8- After checking all the details, print it out.
|Official Notification Pdf||Available Soon|
|Official Portal Link||Click Here|
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes, you can pay your application fee offline and online both.
You can pay your application fee online via official site of India Post and in offline mode you can pay your application fee in any Head Post Office.
There are 700+ Vacancies available in total for HP Post Office GDS recruitment 2021.
The starting date for the application will be intimated soon in this article.
The authority will be declaring the IV phase of recruitment under the HP GDS Recruitment 2021.
Applicant will be selected on the basis of merit list prepared through considering the marks of class 10th.