fcs.up.nic.in UP Ration Card New List 2020 Uttar Pradesh FCS ration card Apply Online Application Form, Check Free ration card Status District Wise. The people of Uttar Pradesh will be allowed to take the essential food grains & commodities from the UP Food and Civil Supplies Department.
The citizen of UP who is falling under the Ration Card category can check their name in the UP Ration Card List District-Wise (यूपी नई राशन कार्ड लिस्ट जिले वार) on the official website of FCS Uttar Pradesh i.e. www.fcs.up.nic.in (खाद्य एवं रसद विभाग). The applicant can also able to download the application form for the generation of UP New Ration Card on the official portal.
- 1 UP Ration Card New List 2020
- 2 Eligibility for Uttar Pradesh Ration Card
- 3 UP New FCS Ration Card 2020 Application Form
- 4 Search for BPL / Antyodaya Cards under TPDS
UP Ration Card New List 2020
The Government of Uttar Pradesh has released the list of the name who had applied for the New Ration Card in the month of March 2020. By the ration card, the families who lie in the एपीएल / बीपीएल राशन कार्ड सूची can take advantage of the essential food grains at cheaper or subsidized prices. The applicants who had applied for the UP Ration Card NFSA 2020 can now check their status or name in the list prepared by the department of food supplies, Uttar Pradesh on the official website.
The Govt. of Uttar Pradesh had declared to provide the free ration to the people living in the state of UP due to lockdown. The procedure to check the name in the ration list can be done in a few minutes.
UP Government, Food and Civil Supplies Department (खाद्य एवं रसद विभाग) has updated the status of beneficiary list for NFSA New Ration Card district wise. Check the link below in this article
UP Ration card can be downloaded from the UP Government Food Supplies website and the types of card will be given below:
- BPL Ration Cards: This type of card is especially for those who fall under the below poverty line category. By opting for these cards the poor families can enjoy the essential commodities and food grains at subsidized prices. The color of this card is Red color. Under this card, the families can avail up to 25 kg of essentials commodities every month.
- APL Ration Cards: This type of card is especially for those who fall under the above poverty line. By availing these cards, the poor families can enjoy the essential commodities and food grains at subsidized prices. The color of this card is Blue color. Under this card, the families can avail up to 25 kg of essentials commodities every month.
- AAY Ration Cards: This type of card is given to the poorest families in the society of Uttar Pradesh. This type of ration card can allow families to purchase 35 kg of essential commodities and food grains. The color of this card is Yellow color.
Note – Under the NFSA Scheme of Uttar Pradesh Government the prices of essential commodities & Food-grains are as follows:
- Wheat- Rs.2 per kg
- Rice- Rs.3 per kg
- Sugar- Rs.13.50 per kg
UP नई राशन कार्ड लिस्ट 2020
|Concerned Authority||Food Supply Department, Uttar Pradesh|
|Article Category||नई राशन कार्ड सूची|
|Beneficiaries||BPL, APL, AAY Ration Card-holders|
(ग़रीबी रेखा से नीचे के लोगों के लिये)
|Essential Commodities & Food-Grains||Wheat, Rice, Sugar, etc.|
|Link to Check Ration Card List||fcs.up.gov.in,|
|State||Uttar Pradesh (UP)|
|Procedure of Registration||Online|
Eligibility for Uttar Pradesh Ration Card
- Families who are living in the state of Uttar Pradesh can only apply for the Uttar Pradesh Ration Card.
- The applicant should not hold any ration card of the other state.
- Only BPL families can apply for the Uttar Pradesh Ration Card
- The ration card will be given or issued to the head member of the family.
Documents Required for UP New Ration Card
Applicants are requested to check their names in the UP Ration Card List published on the official portal of the Food supplies department of Uttar Pradesh. The lists of required documents mandatory to apply for the new application for the UP FCS Ration Card List are as follows.
- Aadhar Card
- Pan Card
- Recent Passport Size Photograph
- Bank Statement or Passbook
- Applicant Caste Certificate
- The income proof of the applicant
- Latest Electricity Bill
- Gas connection passbook
UP New FCS Ration Card 2020 Application Form
Applicants who are willing to apply for the UP FCS Ration Card needs to download the application form. After downloading the application form the applicant needs to furnish or fill all the mandatory information on the application form. We have shared some steps to move towards the application of the UP New Ration Card and that has been given below:
1. Applicants have to download the Uttar Pradesh Ration Card application form from the official website of the Food Supplies Department, UP.
2. In order to download the application form to apply for the ration card in the state of Uttar Pradesh, there is a need to open the menu bar on the homepage of the official website and click on the download button.
3. After clicking on the download button there will be two application form displays on the screen i.e. for Rural Area and Urban Area.
Sample Image Of UP Ration Card Application Form
Search for BPL / Antyodaya Cards under TPDS
An applicant who is availing Uttar Pradesh BPL/Antyodaya Cards can now check their name/status from the website of the Uttar Pradesh Food Supply department. The steps to check the status is given below
- The applicant needs to open the Uttar Pradesh Food Supplies Department www.fcs.up.gov.in/FoodPortal-en.aspx.
- Then applicant needs to click on the Search BPL/AAY Cards on the homepage of the website.
- The applicants need to enter all the relevant details which will be asked in the given page are as follows:
- The name of the District
- Name of the Area
- Development Block or Town
- The name of Gram Panchayat / Body
- The type of Card
- Name of the head Member of the Family
- Headman Father’s Name
- UP Ration Card Number
Procedure to Check Names in UP New FCS Ration Card List 2020
The process to check your name in the Up Ration Card List 2020 can be done by following the steps given below, यूपी न्यू राशन कार्ड लिस्ट ऑनलाइन
Surf official website:
The first step to check your name in the ration card list for the state of Uttar Pradesh is to visit the website of the Food and Civil Supplies Department, Government of Uttar Pradesh.
2. Search For NFSA link:
In the second step, the applicant needs to search for the NFSA Link on the right side of the homepage of the Uttar Pradesh Food Supplies Department.
After that applicant needs to select the name of the respective district from the given list of all districts in the state of Uttar Pradesh.
Then you need to select the name of your town from the list and there will be a separate list for the Rural and Urban Towns. Once you would click on the name of your town then the new page will be open.
Select Distributor Name:
After fulfilling the above steps then the new page will be open that would allow you to select or search your ration card dealer or shopkeeper name from the given list. And you need to select the type of ration card type.
Search and click on the name:
After completion of the above steps in order to check the name in the UP Ration Card List, then you will be asked to check your name by clicking on the digital ration card number from the given list.
After clicking on the ration card number then you will able to check your digital ration card and details mentioned on the Uttar Pradesh Ration card. The details which are imparted on the ration card will be Ration card number, Card type, Applicant father’s and mother’s name, Total number of members in the family, etc.
आप इस तरीके से यूपी न्यू राशन कार्ड लिस्ट चेक कर सकते है | नागरिक जिन्होंने राशन कार्ड के लिए अप्लाई किया है, वो ऊपर दिए गए माध्यम से अपने राशन कार्ड का स्टेटस जिले वाइज से चेक कर सकते है |
To Check and Apply UP New Ration Card- Click Here
UP government have released latest ration card list on 9 September 2020 check the updated list click here
What are the steps to check Uttar Pradesh Ration Card List 2020?
- Need to open the app store in the android or ios device.
- Search for UP Ration Card List in the search bar on the device.
- Then click on the download option to install the application.
- Open the application on your device.
- Then search for the NFSA Section in the application.
- Then after you need to search the name in the given list of UP Ration Card List.
What are the steps involved while applying for Uttar Pradesh Ration Card?
- To apply for the New UP Ration Card the applicant needs to open the official website of Food and civil supplies, Uttar Pradesh.
- Now you need to search for a new ration card link on the homepage of the official portal.
- Then you will be required to register with your mobile number
- After entering your mobile number you will be asked to enter the OTP received on your number.
- Then applicant needs to fill the details in the application form that include details of all family members.
- After that, you need to upload the required documents on the portal.
- After submitting all the details and relevant document you will be requested to review your application form.
- After reviewing the application form, you need to hit on the submit button to obtain the UP Ration card Application Number.
- You will be requested to save the application number for future reference.
What is the Helpline number of the Uttar Pradesh Food Supplies Department?
The applicant can call on the toll-free number of the Uttar Pradesh Food Supplies Department in case of any complaint is 1800 1800 150.
What is the Official Website to check the name in UP Ration Card List?
The official website of the Food and Civil Supplies, Uttar Pradesh is www.fcs.up.nic.in.
Agar apko fcs.up.nic.in UP Ration Card List 2020 ke bare mai koi baat puch ni hai to ap hume niche puch sakte hai. UP FCS New ration card Apply Online online and offline kar sakte hai.