Delhi Rojgar Bazaar Online Job Portal Delhi Government Registration: Portal for job that is Delhi Rojgar Bajar has been inaugurated by Chief Minister Arvind Kejriwal on 27 July 2020. This will be a free portal for the recruitment process and direct interaction between job seekers and employers. Candidate who wants to get employed and hired in some job needs to apply for it on official web portal.
- 1 Delhi Rojgar Bazaar Portal
- 2 Delhi Rojgar Bajar Online Job Portal Overview
- 2.1 How To Fill Application Form On Delhi Rojgar Bajar Web Portal
- 2.2 How To Apply On Delhi Rojgar Bazaar Online Web Portal As An Employer
- 2.3 Delhi Rojgar Bazaar Online Job Portal Salient Features
- 2.4 Delhi Rojgar Bajar Online Job Portal Benefits
- 2.5 Types Of Jobs Available On Delhi Rojgar Bajar Web Portal
- 2.6 Details Required For Delhi Rojgar Bazaar
- 2.7 Delhi Rojgar Bajar Job Portal Highlight
Delhi Rojgar Bazaar Portal
Candidate needs to register themselves on the official website which is http://www.jobs.delhi.gov.in/. This portal will benefit those who are looking for recruitment of people for job. They can directly visit website and can update requirement. Candidates who are seeking for job will directly update their details and will be recruited. In this article complete details regarding Delhi Rojgar Bazaar, online jobs portal has been given. Detail of procedure and benefits has also been discussed.
About Delhi Rojgar Bajar Online Job Portal
As we all know that due to coronavirus outbreak not only health sector is affected but also economy of the Union Territory has declined. For the revival of economy of Delhi, chief minister has inaugurated Delhi Rojgar Bajar. This web portal will be a Bridge between job seekers and employers. Employees can update their requirement and according to qualification and experience job seekers will apply. This will be a great platform for all those people who are searching for job. Process of registration will be online and candidate must register themselves.
|1||Organiser of Rojgar Bazar||Delhi government|
|2||Inauguration date||27th July 2020|
|3||Motive behind Rojgar Bazar||Jobs exchange between employer and employee|
Delhi Rojgar Bajar Online Job Portal Overview
It has been organised by government of Delhi. Inauguration of web portal with the name of Rojgar Bazaar has been done on 27 July to benefit citizen and provide jobs. This will help in boosting the economy of Delhi and providing livelihood support for those who lost their job in this lockdown. Procedure of application will be available very soon and mode of application will be online. All the application form will be accepted through official web portal which iswww.jobs.delhi.gov.in.
दिल्ली रोजगार बाजार का उद्घाटन माननीय मुख्यमंत्री श्री अरविंद केजरीवाल के द्वारा 27 जुलाई 2020 को कर दिया गया हैl यह ऑनलाइन वेब पोर्टल है जहां पर नौकरी की इच्छा रखने वाला तथा वह संस्थान जो नौकरी मुहैया कराएगा वह एक दूसरे से सीधा संपर्क कर सकते हैंl इस कार्यप्रणाली से वह लोग जिनका रोजगार कोरोनावायरस की लॉकडाउन की वजह से छिन गया था, दोबारा अपनी रोजी-रोटी को ढूंढ पाएंगेl जितने भी संस्थान चाहे वह कंस्ट्रक्शन का हो या अन्य कोई हो जिनके सहायक दूसरे राज्य से थे तथा वह इस लॉकडाउन में घर चले गए थे उन सभी संस्थानों में दोबारा नियुक्तियां कराने के लिए यह पहल की गई हैl इस प्रक्रिया से यह उम्मीद की जा रही है कि दिल्ली की अर्थव्यवस्था को नई राह मिलेगी तथा दिल्ली रोजगार बाजार से नए नौकरियों के अवसर प्राप्त होंगेl इस आर्टिकल में दिल्ली रोजगार बाजार के बारे में संपूर्ण जानकारी दी गई है तथा इस पर एप्लीकेशन कैसे देना है यह भी बताया गया हैl इसके साथ साथ एप्लीकेशन भरने की प्रक्रिया फायदे सब कुछ सुनियोजित तरीके से समझाया गया हैl
How To Fill Application Form On Delhi Rojgar Bajar Web Portal
All the Eligible job seeker candidate need to fill application form through online mode. Procedure to fill application form has been discussed below. Follow these simple steps:-
- First step is for application is visiting official web portal of Delhi Rojgar Bazaar which is http://www.jobs.delhi.gov.in/
- On home screen there will be an option of I want job click over that link
- Mobile number of candidate will be asked
- Fill the details and press next button
- OTP will be sent to the registered number which needs to be verified
- In next step, types of job will be asked
- Candidate need to select the type of job they want to apply
- After selecting type of job again press next button
- Region and nearest district of job will be asked along with name, education, Gender and work experience
- Fill all the details and press submit key
- Application form will be submitted
- Take a printout of application form for future reference
How To Apply On Delhi Rojgar Bazaar Online Web Portal As An Employer
Not only for job seekers, employers also needed to visit official website for filling the form of requirement. Procedure is:-
- Open the official website
- In home screen there will be an option of I want to hire
- Mobile no. need to be submitted for verification
- An OTP will be sent to the registered number
- Details of the company and types of requirement will be asked
- After filling all the details press submit button
- Application will be submitted on official job portal of Delhi Rojgar Bazaar.
To Apply Online– Click Here
Delhi Rojgar Bazaar Online Job Portal Salient Features
- There are more than 35 jobs type are available for application.
- It will work as a bond between employer and employee that is direct coordination will help them to perform recruitment process in an efficient manner.
- Candidates do not need to apply separately to every platform for jobs. It will be a one stop point for job application.
- It is a free web job portal for both employer and employee.
Delhi Rojgar Bajar Online Job Portal Benefits
- Number of opportunity will be more
- Helps the jobless people to acquire job to improve economic condition
- Help in providing a good economic rate for Delhi
- Procedure of finding jobs and providing job both is easy
- Direct coordination will help in reducing the middle agent to avoid any scams.
Types Of Jobs Available On Delhi Rojgar Bajar Web Portal
There are many job opportunity in different types of field are available. List of those opportunity are:-
- Agricultural or dairy or farming
- Back office
- Interior designing
- Data entry
- Care taker
- Domestic helper and maid
- Beautician, spa and Wellness
- Cook and Chef
- Content writer
- Customer care and support
- Delivery boy
- Event manager
- Web designers
- Domestic services
- Human resources and admin
- IT, hardware and networking engineering
- Legal support
- Pharmacist and lab technician
- Nurses and ward boy
- Sales marketing and business development etc.
Details Required For Delhi Rojgar Bazaar
While filling the application form of Delhi Rojgar Bajar web portal, following details will be asked:-
- Mobile number is must for registration
- Educational qualification
- Types of job required
- Experience in job
- Region and District name
- Whether candidate is comfortable with English or not
Delhi Rojgar Bajar Helpline Support
Although procedure is completely discussed in easy manner, still if any candidate are facing any problem regarding application form they can directly contact helping authority, through email ID or website or helpline number.
Email ID- Rojgarbazaar2020@gmail.com
Directorate of employment- www.employment.govt.nic.in
Helpline number 011 – 22389393, 25841782
Monday to Friday 10 a.m. to 6 p.m.
Delhi Rojgar Bajar Job Portal Highlight
Through micro blogging site Twitter Kejriwal has stated that Government is inaugurating Delhi Rojgar Bajar on 27th July 2020 to create a platform between Delhi employees and job seeker. This is going to boost the market and economy of Delhi. This step led by Arvind Kejriwal is very important because of the scarcity of job in the country. This web portal will provide job opportunities to all the job seekers who lost their jobs during coronavirus induced lockdown.
In a digital press conference Arvind Kejriwal has said that this move will help in construction business, companies along with professional and shopkeepers of the city. He also requested all the migrants of different states to resume their work and come back to Delhi. In the statement he has also added that special order will be taken out to allow hawkers for resuming their work.
Frequently Asked Questions
Ans. It is an online job portal made for connection between employee and employer.
Ans. There are more than 35 types of job are provided by this web portal.
Ans. Registration on Delhi Rojgar Bajar web portal is free of cost.
Ans. Candidate’s basic details such as educational qualification, experience, mobile number and types of job requirement are asked during registration.
Ans. Yes, the job for security guard will also be available.
Ans. In order to register on official website of job portal, there is different educational qualification for different types of job.
Ans. Delhi Rojgar Bazaar works as chain between employer and job seekers, where direct coordination can be made for recruitment.
Ans. It was inaugurated on 27th July 2020.