Delhi CET 3rd Round Seat Allotment Result 2020: Department of Training and Technical Education, Delhi came comes with CET every year. This year as well, process went very well. After application and examination process, now comes the counselling process. Registration for counselling was started from 3 August 2020 and last date of registration was 17 September 2020. Then after registration, merit list was out on 30 September 2020. Following the declaration of merit list, Deposition of fees, online registration, and choice filling for Delhi CET 1st Allotment Result 2020 was from 3-6 October 2020.
After the release of Delhi CET second allotment Result, now candidates are anxiously waiting for Delhi CET third allotment result to release which is not yet released but dates are out. Applicants can check Delhi CET 3rd seat allotment result online, from official site of CET Delhi. By scrolling down below, you are going to get all relevant information regarding Delhi CET 3rd seat allotment 2020. This article contains all the valid details like important dates, procedures, overview and list goes on.
यहाँ भी देखें -->> क्विज़ गेम खेलें और नकद जीतें
Delhi CET 3rd Seat Allotment Result 2020
Applicants can check Delhi CET third allotment result online, from official site of DTTE. Delhi CET 3rd Round allotment Result will be announced on 26 October 2020. Students were eagerly waiting for Delhi CET third seat allotment result 2020 which will end as the date is released and the release date is very near. Those candidates who were new deposited their fees from 10-14 October 2020 and went for registration process and choice submissions from 13-15 October 2020.
After release of second allotment result, students have to pay part institutional fees which will go on from 17-19 October, 2020 and can freeze their allotted seats from 17-20 October, 2020. Only after all process done of Delhi CET second allotment 2020, students can move further to third allotment process.
Delhi CET Seat Allotment- Counselling Fee
- Fees given by selected candidates for counselling process is Rupees 700 (extra bank charges if required any).
- Without fee payment you cannot move on to further process.
- Mode of counselling fee payment are- Credit/Debit card, Net Banking.
Delhi CET 3rd Round Seat Allotment Result 2020- Details
|Name of Department||DTTE|
|Article Category||Seat Allotment|
|Course Name||Diploma Course|
|Delhi CET 1st Allotment Result 2020||12 October 2020 (Released)|
|Delhi CET 2nd Allotment Result 2020||16 October 2020 (Released)|
|Delhi CET 3rd Allotment Result 2020||26 October 2020|
|Delhi CET 4th Allotment Result 2020||4 November, 2020|
|Criteria of Selection||Merit List|
|Name of Article||Delhi CET 3rd Seat Allotment Result 2020|
|Details to download result||Date of birth, login username, password|
Delhi CET Seat Allotment 2020- Important Dates
Before going further with date, candidates are advised to always keep a check on new updates and notifications, as dates can be changed anytime because of sudden reasons. So, stay updated. Important dates for Delhi CET allotment 2020 are mentioned below:
|Deposition of Fees||3-6 October, 2020 (4 PM)|
|Registration and Choice Filling (Online)||3-6 October, 2020|
|Delhi CET 1st Allotment Result||9 October, 2020|
|Part Institutional Fee Payment (Online)||10-12 October, 2020|
|Freezing of Allotted Seats by Applicants||10-12 October, 2020|
|Deposition of Fees||10-14 October, 2020|
|Registration and Choice Filling (Online)||13-15 October, 2020|
|Delhi CET 1st Allotment Result||16 October, 2020|
|Part Institutional Fee Payment (Online)||17-19 October, 2020|
|Freezing of Allotted Seats by Applicants||17-20 October, 2020|
|Deposition of Fees||19-22 October, 2020|
|Registration and Choice Filling (Online)||21-23 October, 2020|
|Delhi CET 1st Allotment Result||26 October, 2020|
|Part Institutional Fee Payment (Online)||27-29 October, 2020|
|Freezing of Allotted Seats by Applicants||27-30 October, 2020|
|Deposition of Fees||28 October-1 November, 2020|
|Registration and Choice Filling (Online)||31 October-2 November, 2020|
|Delhi CET 1st Allotment Result||4 November, 2020|
|Part Institutional Fee Payment (Online)||5-6 November, 2020|
Delhi Diploma Admission 2020- Document Required
Documents required at time of reporting to final allotted college are mentioned in section below:
- Copy of registered candidate’s profile.
- Receipt of part payment made by applicant.
- Copy of submitted choices.
- Date of Birth proof.
- Copy of tentative seat allotment letter.
- SC, ST, PWD, OBC certificate.
- Marksheet and certificate of recent qualified examination. If in case you don’t have marksheet then, you can get provisional one and declare it by principal.
- Character Certificate.
- Medical Certificate.
- Agreement of ban of ragging.
- School Leaving Certificate.
- Agreement by student to never create indiscipline in institute.
- Declaration of non-migration after admission.
- PWD candidates are required to bring certificate from Vocational Rehabilitation Centre for Disabled.
Delhi Polytechnic 3rd Round Seat Allotment Result 2020- Steps to Download
- In first step, all you have to do is visit official portal of DTTE, Delhi (delhidiploma.admissions.nic.in).
- After reaching official site of DTTE Delhi, you will find News and events section in homepage.
- In news and events section you will find link for third seat allotment result 2020.
- Click on that link and then fill all details required.
- After filling all details that are required, click on submit button.
- You details submission will display allotment list in your screen.
- Check your name in the list.
- If your name is in list, then make sure to download result and print it out for future references.
Frequently Asked Questions
Third Round allotment result 2020 will release on 26 October, 2020.
You can download Delhi CET Allotment Result 2020 from official site of DTTE, Delhi (delhidiploma.admissions.nic.in).
For checking Delhi CET Seat allotment result, all you need is your login username, password and date of birth.
Registration fee for counselling is Rs. 700 (plus bank charges separately).