CRPF 789 Paramedical Staff Recruitment 2020 Offline, CRPF online form to apply for Paramedical staff. Central Reserve Police Force (CRPF) has released the recruitment notification for the vacancies in Group “B” and “C” for non-ministerial, non-gazetted, combatised Paramedical posts. Interested candidates can apply for the available vacancies on or before 31st August 2020. Here we have compiled the information about the available vacancies and CRPF Paramedical Staff recruitment eligibility criteria set for them. If joining CRPF is your dream then read this article carefully and apply for the suitable post according to your age and qualification.
- 1 CRPF Paramedical Staff Recruitment
- 2 CRPF paramedical staff apply Eligibility Criteria
- 3 How to Apply for CRPF 789 paramedical staff Recruitment 2020
- 4 CRPF paramedical staff Selection Procedure
CRPF Paramedical Staff Recruitment
|Title||CRPF PARAMEDICAL STAFF EXAM 2020|
|Job Category||Defence Job|
|Total Number of Available Vacancies||789|
|Available Posts||ConstableHead ConstableAssistant Sub Inspector (ASI)Sub-Inspector (SI)|
|Application Submission Process Starting Date||20, July 2020|
|Last Date to Apply|
|Mode to Apply||Offline|
CRPF 789 Paramedical Staff Vacancie online form
CRPF or Central Reserve Police Force is serving the nation for a long time. IT has its presence in all the states and at most critical situations. Joining CRPF must be a dream for many Indian youngsters. With the release of the CRPF 789 paramedical staff recruitment official notification for the recruitment in various posts in CRPF, the interested aspirants must have become curious to know more about the recruitment details. CRPF has released the official notification and with its release, it has also started to accept the application from the interested candidates. This time CRPF is inviting the offline applications to get a job against available vacancies. So the applicants must read this post carefully before applying for the available vacancies.
In this recruitment, the CRPF will fill the vacant posts of Inspector, Sub-Inspector, Asst. Sub-Inspector and Head Constable. Further in this post, we have mentioned the way to apply for the CRPF paramedical staff job but before that, the applicant must know about the available vacancies and required skills to apply for them. At the bottom of the page, the applicant will also find the notification released by CRPF in pdf format. Before proceeding further, here have a look at the important dates associated with this recruitment in CRPF;
CRPF paramedical staff online form Important Dates
If you are keen to join CRPF then mark the below given dates in your calendar;
|Application Submission Process Started From||20 July 2020|
|Last Date To Apply for CRPF Recruitment 2020||31 August 2020|
|Admit Card will be Released||10-8 days before the Exam|
|Written Exam will be Conducted||20 December 2020|
CRPF paramedical staff recruitment available vacancies
According to the official notification released by CRPF, this time it has total 789 vacancies available for the aspirants. All these vacancies are available in different posts. Here have a look at the table below to know the available vacancies in CRPF. Furthermore we have described the required qualification to apply for them;
|Post Name||Number Of Available Posts|
|Sub-Inspector (Staff Nurse)||81|
|Assistant Sub – Inspector (Pharmacist)||35|
|Assistant Sub – Inspector (Physio – -therapist)||2|
|Assistant Sub – Inspector (Dental Technician)||3|
|Assistant Sub -Inspector (Laboratory Technician)||28|
|Assistant Sub -Inspector /Electro Cardiography Technician||1|
|Head Constable (Physiotherapy Assistant/ Nursing Assistant/ Medic)||35|
|Head Constable (ANM/Midwife)||3|
|Head Constable (Dialysis Technician)||5|
|Head Constable (Junio r X -ray Assistant)||35|
|Head Constable (Laboratory Assistant)||4|
|Head Constable (Electrician)||1|
|Constable (Safai Karamchari)||50|
CRPF paramedical staff apply Eligibility Criteria
- The age of the applicant must be below 30 years to apply for all of the vacancies as mentioned above.
- For head constable, the maximum age is 25 years whereas the minimum age may vary from one post to another.
- For the post of constable, the age limit is 18 to 23 years.
- Candidates from reserved categories can also get the benefits of relaxation in upper age limit as per the government rules.
- The maximum age limit is relaxable for the government employees is 45 years in accordance with the instructions or orders issued by the Central Government).
The required educational qualification is varied for the different posts available in CRPF paramedical staff Recruitment 2020. It is a must to complete all the degree and diploma courses mentioned below from an institution recognized by any state or central government or from any recognized university of Central/State Government. Now, look at the details given below and then apply for the suitable post;
- Applicant must have done B.Sc. (Home Science/ Home Economics) with nutrition as subject or equivalent And Diploma in dietetics OR have Master Degree in Home Science (Food and Nutrition)
Sub-Inspector (Staff Nurse)
- Applicant must have completed 12th class from a recognised Boardalong with a three and half years course in diploma in General Nursing and Midwifery.
- It is also a must for the applicant to be registered as a nurse or nurse and mid-wife with Central Nursing Council or State Nursing Council.
- Intermediate or 10+2 with Science along with Diploma or Certificate in Radio
Assistant Sub – Inspector (Pharmacist)
- Applicant must have done 12th and have a two years Diploma in Pharmacy from a recognised Institute
- He must be registered as Pharmacist under the Pharmacy Act , 1948 (8 of 1948)
Assistant Sub – Inspector (Physio – -therapist)
- 10+2 with Science and Bachelor in Physiotherapy is must for this post.
- Applicant with 3 years Diploma in Physiotherapy can also apply.
Assistant Sub – Inspector (Dental Technician)
- Candidates must have done Matriculation with and done a Two years of dental hygienist course recognized by Dental Council of India.
Assistant Sub -Inspector (Laboratory Technician)
- Matriculation with Science and Diploma or certificate in Medical Laboratory Technology are the minimum qualification for this post.
Assistant Sub -Inspector /Electro Cardiography Technician
- Matriculation with Science and certificate in Electro Cardio Graphy Technology from government approved institute is required to apply.
Head Constable (Physiotherapy Assistant/ Nursing Assistant/ Medic)
- Two year Diploma or certificate course in Physiotherapy after 12th will make the applicant eliglible to apply for this post.
- One year experience in the field from a recognized Hospital or Institute is desirable qualification.
Head Constable (For All)
- Candidate must have done 12th class or equivalent from a recognised Board or University.
- Two years Diploma is must for all in their field or speciality as mentioned in post name from an institution recognised authorities.
- One year experience in the field from a recognized employer is desirable qualification for head constable vacancies.
- Applicant must be matriculation pass from a recognised Board.
- He must have not less than two years experience in a similar job.
- Applicant should be medically fit.
Physical Standards Test (PST)
The candidates must meet the standards set by CRPF to get qualified for the available vacancies;
|Height||Male candidates||Female candidates|
|For UR/EWS, SC & OBC||170 cm||157 cm|
|For UR/EWS, SC & OBC||80 cm minimum expansion 5 cm||Not Applicable|
Applicants from different tribe will get the relaxation in PST as per the rules. Candidates can get the details about it from the official notification. A link at the bottom of the page will take you to the notification page.
How to Apply for CRPF 789 paramedical staff Recruitment 2020
If you are eliglible for the available vacancies in CRPF then you must want to apply for them. The job application submission window is open till 31st August 2020. Though the interested applicants have time to apply for the available vacancies but still it would be better to apply before the last day. Here is the procedure to apply for CRPF vacancies 2020. Read it and follow it to send your job application successfully to the concerned authority;
- For all the aforementioned vacancies the applicants will have to apply in offline mode. For this they will have to fill an application form available online.
- Add 2 recent photographs, photocopies of all the required documents along with duly filled application form and send it to the below mentioned address on or before 31/08/2020.;
“DIGP, Group Centre, CRPF,
- Write ‘Central Reserve Police Force Paramedical Staff Recruitment 2020’ on the top of the enevelop before posting it.
- You can also deliver the enevelop personally to the office address as mentioned above.
CRPF paramedical staff Selection Procedure
The selection procedure for the available vacancies in CRPF can be divided in three plus one stages. Let’s know about them;
- Stage 1: At this very initial stage the applicant will have to face PST or PET.
- Stage 2: Only shortlisted candidates after stage will reach to this stage. The applicants will have to face the written exam here in December 2020.
- Stage 3: Now the department will take a trade test and also check the educational and other documents of the shortlisted candidates.
- Stage 4: Here the medical test of the applicant will be conducted. Only those who are medically fit will get selected on the available vacancies.
- To read the released Notification for Paramedical Staff Exam2020, click here.
- To Download the application for to apply for the available vacancies, click here.
The Bottom Line
The article has detailed information about CRPF paramedical staff Recruitment 2020. In case of any further query related to it, please write to us in the comment box below. We shall revert to you soon.