Apna CSC Scheme 2022 : What is Apna CSC scheme 2022? It is a segment of E-Governance Plan Scheme by Government of India. It was introduced by government to give G2C, B2C services at the doorstep of the citizens that comes under Bharat Nirman. Apna CSC was given approval in the year 2006, which works under the Department of electronics and information technology, Ministry of communication and information technology, Government of India. CSC scheme is working over different cities of the country.
One of the crucial aim of CSC is to provide e-governance services to citizens of India across different fields. This article is providing you all details regarding Apna CSC Scheme. Details will include all key points which include online registration, eligibility criteria, TEC, VLE registration and the list goes on. Scroll down the article to find all important information below.
- 1 Apna CSC Scheme 2022- VLE Registration
- 2 CSC Digital Seva- Details
- 3 CSC Digital Seva 2022- How it works?
- 4 Apna CSC Scheme 2022 – Steps To Get TEC Number?
- 5 CSC Scheme- Eligibility Criteria For VLE
- 6 Steps To Apply For CSC Digital Seva
- 7 CSC Scheme 2022 – Responsibilities of VLE
- 8 Digital Seva Registration- Steps to Apply
- 9 CSC Registration Apply Online
- 10 Frequently Asked Questions
Apna CSC Scheme 2022- VLE Registration
VLE is a place that delivers numerous services through its retailers to tip client that is said to government and non-government. VLE is answerable for delivering polished services to client that square measure accessible on Digital Seva Portal. There’s no fee for registration in VLE. For other queries concerned with CSC, you may contact on toll-free number 1800 3000 3468 otherwise you may email your queries to firstname.lastname@example.org.
CSC Digital Seva- Details
Brief details regarding CSC Scheme 2022 is mentioned in table below:
|Scheme Name||CSC Scheme|
|Category of Article||Registration|
|Covered Area||PAN India|
|CSC VLE Registration||Click here|
|District Manager List Under CSC 2.0||Click Here|
|CSC SHG Registration||Click Here|
|CSC Credentials||Click Here|
|Track Status of CSC Application||Click Here|
CSC Digital Seva 2022- How it works?
- CSC is an e-Governance service India limited.
- It’s a special purpose vehicle (SPV) that connects native population with govt department within personal sector using an IT-enabled network of citizen service points.
- Along with government department, CSC connects local population with personal and government banks, insurance firms and a few service suppliers.
- CSC is a place from wherever VLE (Village Level Entrepreneur) operates his activities and serves users.
Apna CSC Scheme 2022 – Steps To Get TEC Number?
Before going into further details, you must know the full form of TEC. Full form of TEC is Telecentre Entrepreneur Course. If you’re among those people who are trying to apply for CSC VLE then wait because this section is most vital for you as currently registration method for CSC VLE has modified a bit, now you need to get TEC number before you proceed to register for CSC VLE and if you want to acquire TEC number, then read method given below. But before that you just all got to understand TEC.
Telecentre Entrepreneur Course
- Telecentre Entrepreneur course (TEC) is a course that’s designed by the institute of CSC.
- This course is obligatory for all VLE and other people who wished to be a verified VLE (village level entrepreneur).
- During this course, you’ll get to understand the functioning of VLE and what service they supply.
- Once you complete this course, then you’ll simply open a CSC center.
CSC Scheme- Eligibility Criteria For VLE
Applicants should be eligible enough to apply for CSC. They have to read eligibility criteria nicely before registration. Eligibility necessities to open a CSC and to become a VLE are mentioned below:
- Minimum age of candidates should be eighteen years.
- Applicant should have completed and qualified class tenth from a known board as a minimum level of academic qualification.
Other Requirements In Eligibility Criteria
- Applicant must be a village youth age of above eighteen years.
- No restriction on gender, anybody who is eligible will apply.
- A VLE should have basic information of PC.
- You must have fluency in reading and writing native language and also should have basic information of English.
- VLE should be intended enough to serve native individuals, to distribute their responsibilities with honesty and to be a key driver of social modification by delivering CIT enabled services.
Steps To Apply For CSC Digital Seva
Before going further with steps, here’s a reminder for all candidates that while applying for registration. Fill your form correctly as you will not get a chance to correct it afterwards. Fill up the form in accordance with your ID proof. Now here are the steps to apply for CSC scheme 2022 in following section below:
- In first step, all you have to do is visit the link provided here www.cscentrepreneur.com/register.
- Link provided above will directly take you to application page which will cause you no inconvenience.
- After reaching registration page, you have to enter all details required with a photograph of size 50kb (should not exceed).
- After filling all the details check if there are any errors or not, then after checking errors, click on submit button.
- After clicking on submit button, you need to pay registration fee which is Rs.1479.72 (including GST).
- After submission of application form and fee, you will be provided a username and password.
- Login with username and password provided.
- After logging process you will be able to see 10 modules for course will be provided in your dashboard
- You have to qualify every module which will include 10 questions for each module.
- Once you qualify all modules, your TEC certificate will be generated.
- Now with help of this TEC number you can apply for CSC VLE process.
CSC Scheme 2022 – Responsibilities of VLE
A VLE works on a basic level in which he/she serves and deliver required services to consumer. VLE has a very big responsibility of conducting better change in society.
In section below are mentioned some of the responsibilities of VLE:
- VLE should have a public place including comfort and safety.
- Delivery of varied services to the user because of the directions of Govt.
- Availability of kiosk to the users from 8:00 am to 8:00 pm.
- Trouble-free and effective delivery of services to users is accessible on Digital Seva Portal.
Digital Seva Registration- Steps to Apply
Applicants can apply for CSC registration only through on-line mode. Aspirants should have a operating mobile no and email ID. All candidates are suggested to be prepared with scanned copy of all specified documents. All documents should be uploaded within prescribed format. Candidates are suggested to read all rules and instruction clearly before filling applying form.
Steps to apply for CSC VLE online is mentioned in section below:
- In first step, you only have to visit official portal with help of this link-https://register.csc.gov.in/register.
- Link mentioned above will directly take you to registration page.
- When you will reach the registration page, you will see “Apply” option in right side of screen.
- Click on “Apply”.
- After clicking on apply option, you will see a drop down box with few options in it. You have to select “New Registration”.
- Then after selecting New Registration, you will see a registration page in which at first you have to select application type. By clicking on application type you will again see a drop down box with options in it.
- Select CSC VLE option.
- After selecting CSC VLE option, in below text field you have to fill in your TEC certificate number.
- Fill your mobile number after filling in your TEC certificate number.
- Click on submit button below.
- After authentication is over, candidates are needed to fill details below on different tabs like kiosk, Banking, Residential, Document, Personal, and Infrastructure details. Click on “Kiosk” tab and then fill kiosk and private details. Then click on “Next” button.
- Then applicants have to upload canceled cheque and PAN card scanned copy.
- Upload documents of CSC.
- Now candidate will fill infrastructure details in text area provided.
- Crosscheck your application form and then click on “Confirm and submit”
- After submitting all details, a reference id or application number will be provided.
CSC Registration Apply Online
Anyone who needs to open CSC and fulfills eligibility have to apply on-line. Registration process for fixing of CSC is as:
- First of all, visit official portal (www.csc.gov.in).
- After reaching official website, you will see a link named click here for CSC registration.
- Fill your Aadhar number in required field.
- After finishing previous step, you’ll be able to see authentication choice which might be done through, Finger Print Scan, IRIS scan or by OTP.
- Add personal details.
- Then add Geo tagged images of center.
- Then at last click on submit button.
Status Check- CSC Registration
After submission of application form for CSC registration, applicants can check status of their registration through steps mentioned below:
- Refer to the link provided- https://register.csc.gov.in/.
- After reaching official page via link provided, click on “Track application status”.
- Enter required details and then your application status will appear on your screen.
Frequently Asked Questions
No, it’s not possible apply for Digital Seva Registration 2022 without TEC certificate number.
You can check status of your application of CSC registration from official site of CSC.
minimum age criteria for CSC registration 2022 is up to 18 years.
Full form of VLE, CSC and TEC is mentioned below:
VLE- Village Level Entrepreneur
CSC- Common Service Center
TEC- Telecenter Entrepreneur Course
No, its not necessary to do training to become VLE. Eligibility is enough.
The CSC provides services in the field of Government to Citizen Services (G2C), Business to Citizen Services (B2C), Financial Inclusion, Agriculture, Education, Health services, Digitize India Platform, Digi Pay etc.