Bihar GDS Result/Merit list 2022: Bihar Postal Circle going to announce the Result of Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS) soon. A large number of candidates will apply for 1000+ posts (Projected) of Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS) whose notification invited by the Bihar Postal circle in the coming months and now they all are eagerly waiting for their result. So the result is been releasing and your wait is over you can click on the link given belove to check the result.
Bihar GDS Result Cycle III 2022
|Organization Name||India Post Bihar post circle|
|Name of post||Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS)|
|Total number of vacancy||1940|
|Mode of selection||Merit basis|
|Result Date||Available Soon|
|Online Bihar application started on||Completed|
|Last date of online Bihar application||Completed|
BIHAR GDS Merit list
According to the notification Bihar postal Circle is not going to conduct any kind of exam for the GDS post. Selection will be based on the numbers/marks obtained by the candidate in his high school.
BIHAR GDS Selection procedure
- Candidates shortlisted for the post of GDS on the basis of marks obtained by them in his High School.
- And the marks obtained by them in the 10th standard must be approved by Boards aggregated to percentage to the accuracy of 4 decimals will be the criteria of selection.
- Merit list of the shortlisted candidates will be generated automatically as per the rules based on the candidates’ online submitted applications.
- Candidates who are having higher qualifications will not be granted any weightage in the merit list.
- You will receive an SMS on your mentioned mobile number or email that you are provisionally selected for the post.
- If in case any of the candidates didn’t receive any mail or SMS due to any technical glitch or it could be any specific reasons then the candidate must communicate physically to the concerned authorities, the department will not be responsible for any such mistake.
Resolution in case of the tie
If in some cases two or more candidates secure equal marks in their qualifying examination then these type of case will be resolved by applying the following criteria:
Date of Birth of applicant (higher age as merit)
ST Female, SC Female, OBC Female, EWS Female, UR Female, ST Male, SC Male, OBC male, EWS Male, UR Male.
BIHAR GDS Result : Important points
- Persons holding an elective office will not be considered for engagement to the post.
- Any of the candidates who selected for the Gramin Dak Sevak post shall not engage in any kind of activity with the outside agency because it could be detrimental in the interest of the post office or business.
- For the selection of any kind of past experience or service any candidates have then it will not be considered.
- All candidates must remember that department of Posts never make any calls to the candidates, so candidates are advised that they should not disclose any kind of details like registration number or mobile number to such call
BIHAR GDS Details Mention in Result
Details available in your result when you downloaded your GDS result:
- Name of the division you have applied for
- Name of the Head Office(HO)
- Name of the Sub Office(SO)
- Name of Branch Office (BO)
- Post Name
- The category which you belong
- No of posts
- Candidates registration Number
- Name of the selected candidates with their percentage.
How to download the BIHAR GDS result?
- First visit to the official website whose link is given below
- Now scroll down the page and on your left “result released” section will appear
- Now click on the option Bihar (1063 posts [Expectd])
- On clicking the PDF file of the result will be downloaded
- Open that PDF file and now you have to search your name or registration number in that.
- For that, you have to press Ctrl+ F and a search bar will pop up on your window
- Now enter your name or Registration Number and press search
- If you have been shortlisted for GDS post then your name will appear on your screen.
- Now save that PDF file and take a print out of it for future use.
BIHAR GDS What After Selection?
- When the result will be declared by the officials’ candidates shortlisted will receive an SMS or email for his provisional selection on the merit list.
- Receiving an SMS or email doesn’t entitle you that you have been selected for the post
- After that, you will be called for document verification and you have to produce your entire document which you uploaded in the online application form.
- If you are seeking relaxation for any category then you have to produce the certificate issued by the concerned department.
- If any of the candidates fails to produce any of the documents then his candidature will be canceled.
- The final selection of the candidates will be done on the basis of the genuineness of documents.
Knowledge of Cycling
It’s already mentioned in the notification issued by Bihar postal circle that candidates applied for GDS post must have knowledge of Cycling if any candidates have knowledge of riding a bike or scooter then it was also considered as knowledge of cycle.
Security: If any person on engagement as GDS shall be required to furnish security which may be prescribed from time to time. The amount you have to furnish for GDS is 10,000.
As mentioned on the website that results for Bihar postal circle are under process and it can be announced soon, so all candidates must visit the official website on a regular basis or our page.
BIHAR GDS Job profile
- As mentioned in the notification issued by the postal circle of Bihar the Job profile of Dak Sevaks is he has to do some functions like sale of stamps and stationery, delivery of mail and some other duties which are given by the Head-postmaster or the Sub-postmaster including IPPB work.
- But the work he performed in IPPB will not be count in TRCA, because it’s being done on an incentive basis.
- He also has to assist Post Masters/ Sub Postmasters for managing the smooth functioning of Departmental Post offices.
- GDS has to handle some work in RMS (Railway mail services) like closing or opening the bags, transport the bags from one place to another manually and few other works which are allotted by the authorities of RMS.
Bihar GDS Result : link will be updated once the result is declared officially
Bihar GDS result will be announced soon on the official portal of Indian Post. Tap on the direct links provided in the article.
You can download your result from the link given on our page or from the official website which is http://www.appost.in
Steps to download your Bihar GDS result.
Visit the official website
Move to “result released” section
Click on Bihar result
The result will be downloaded
The applicant will be selected on the basis of merit list.
Applicant can refer to the article on which we will be providing the dates of document verification for the selected candidates.
Call letter will be sent through post to the selected candidates for joining as GDS in Bihar state.