APSRTC Online bus ticket booking: Andhra Pradesh State Road Transport Corporation (APSRTC) has resumed their services after the state chief minister has shown the green flag but the service will resumes in phase and in the first phase only 17% of buses will be ply on the road and the APSRTC Online bus ticket booking for routes will be booked via online but right now only selected route has been resumed by the state and in such routes, bus categories like Telugu Velugu, Express, Deluxe, ultra-deluxe, super luxury and AC bus services will APSRTC Online bus ticket booking resumes. APSRTC Online bus ticket booking in advance for a journey through the official portal of the APSRTC which is apsrtconline.in | To know more regarding online bus ticket booking read the article.
Update: The service is live now. Applicants who are looking for online bus ticket booking can refer to the direct links provided at the end of the page.
APSRTC Online Bus Ticket Booking Online
The journey details can be checked online whether they are giving their service on such routes or not. Before you book your ticket you need to check the availability of ticket and this can also be checked online. Once you book your ticket you can track the bus status online from the portal.
यहाँ भी देखें -->> क्विज खेलकर इनाम कमाएं
Since the lockdown has been implemented in the nation every single transportation system has been stopped and after the announcement of relaxation in lockdown the Andhra Pradesh government has started their state road transport service but right now they are providing their service within the state and they are not working with their full strength only 17% buses are plying on the road. Whereas the bus ticket will be generated through online mode only and no ticket window will be open in the ISBT.
APSRTC Online bus ticket booking| Important Highlights
You can book your ticket in advance also and its status can also be check through the APSRTC website. The department is following all norms stated by the government due to this they are not providing blankets in their AC buses and the curtains in the same also been removed and the temperature in the AC buses will be maintained between 24 to 25 degrees centigrade. Thus, APSRTC has requested to all passenger cooperate with them.
The department has been ready for their services and they have prepared well for this below we have given some important points which are useful for you:
- Right now the ticket can be booked online through the official portal to avoid the crowd at the ticket counters.
- All passengers at the station must go through the checkup and it will be done through the temperature gun.
- Soap dispenser and hand sanitizer will be provided at the station.
- Social distancing norms must be followed by the staff and the passengers.
- Everyone should cover their face with a mask and staff must wear gloves and masks as well.
- Passengers whose ticket has been confirmed need to reach the station at least 30 minutes before so that all the formalities will be done easily.
- Only a 50% seating capacity ticket will be sold right now to fulfill the social distancing norms inside the bus.
- Right now only 1683 buses are in services.
- APSRTC also said in their statement that persons who are above the age of 65 years and below 10 must avoid traveling at this time.
- There will also be a night service due to the summer season and such passenger need to reach the station before 7 PM
- There will be no conductor in the bus who will check your ticket
- After completing their journey the buses will be sanitized with disinfectants
- As the seating capacity reduced to 50% but it will not affect the ticket price.
- Shops at the station have been asked to sell the mask for Rs 10 per piece.
- Aarogya setu is necessary to download for all passengers
- Passenger data will be kept by the APSRTC for a maximum of 15 days.
- The bus will not be going to stop at any stoppage during the journey.
APSRTC Online bus booking online: Overview
|Name of the department||Andhra Pradesh State Road transport corporation (APSRTC)|
|Article category||Online bus ticket booking|
|Service available in||Within the AP|
|Mode of ticket booking||Online|
|Strength of bus plying||1683|
|APSRTC Online bus ticket booking||www.apsrtconline.in|
How to book the APSRTC bus ticket Online?
- To book a ticket online you need to follow the procedure given below:
- First of all, visit the APSRTC official website whose link is given below
- Now on the home page of the portal, you need to sign up first by providing your details
- After successfully signup login to the portal with the required details
- On the home page check Availability of seats first
- If seats were available then press on the book ticket and further follow the steps accordingly.
Documents required for the Journey
- Each passenger must carry their ticket with them
- Passengers must possess one photo identity proof.
- E pass generate from the spandana portal
APSRTC bus ticket booking Important links
|City service time table||Click here|
|Book ticket online||https://www.apsrtconline.in/oprs-web/guest/link/home.do?h=1|
|APSRTC Online bus ticket booking||https://www.apsrtconline.in/oprs-web/login/show.do|
Some popular routes are given as
- Hyderabad to Vijayawada
- Tirupati to Chennai
- Bangalore to Tirupati
- Hyderabad to Ongole
- Vijayawada to Hyderabad
- Chennai to Tirupati
- Tirupati to Hyderabad
- Hyderabad to Vishakhapatnam
- Hyderabad to Nellore
- Vijayawada to Tirupati
- Vijayawada to Bangalore
- Bangalore to Vijayawada
- Tirupati to Bangalore
Check APSRTC bus status online
If you want to track the service status of the bus then it can be done through the portal by furnishing some of the details. In this you need to provide the service number and date of the journey and your bus service will be tracked easily.
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Sarkari Yojana, Sarkari update at one place
What is the APSRTC bus booking service number?
Now some of you must be thinking what is this service number? In the ticket, you may easily find the service number or even in the message you received when you booked your ticket online.
Customer care support
If you face any problem or have any query regarding the route or timing you can all at the customer support at 08662570005
APSRTC has started its bus service on May 21st.
The ticket can buy online from the APRSTC portal.
No, right now the service available within the state
Right now only major and popular routes are available in the list of services.
Yes, Air-conditioned buses are also in service.
Yes, the ticket can be booked in advance as well.
Right now only 17% of the total strength which is 1683 buses are plying on the road.