AP Rythu Bharosa Payment Status: Those farmers who are registered under the AP YSR Rythu Bharosa scheme their phase 2 installment has been credited by the government on May 15. The total amount under the scheme was to be provided to all farmers is Rs 13500 in which Rs 6000 is provided by the central government under the PM Kisan scheme while the rest of the amount (7500) will be paid by the state government. The farmer who had registered under the AP Rythu Bharosa scheme now can check their payment status from the official website whose link is given on this page. To know more about the AP YSR Rythu Bharosa scheme and AP Rythu Bharosa payment status of phase 2 read the article given below.
Update: The process of disbursement of funds for Kharif season (second installment) has started from today.
यहाँ भी देखें -->> क्विज़ गेम खेलें और नकद जीतें
AP Rythu bharosa Payment Status 2021
The scheme was launched by the state government of Andhra Pradesh on October 15th and through this scheme, the state government is trying to give financial support to the state farmers, and with the help of this scheme around 69 lakh+ farmers will be benefitted from the state.
In the AP Rythu Bharosa scheme, the farmers will get an amount of Rs 13500/- per year in which the 6000 Rs was given under the central government scheme which is PM Kisan and the rest of the amount Rs 7500 will be paid by the state government. The central government has already paid their farmer Rs 2000 during the lockdown and now state government have submitted the rest of the scheme amount which is 5500/-
In how many installments the amount will be given to the farmers?
The benefit of the scheme will be given to the farmers who had successfully applied for the scheme and have been listed in the AP Rythu bharosa Payment Status 2021 and beneficiary list of state and center as well. Thus the benefit of the scheme will be extended to them in three installments whose details have been given below:
- The first installment will be of Rs 7500/- and it will be paid in the month of May and this amount also included the sum of Rs 2000/- from the central government PM Kisan scheme.
- The second installment will be of Rs 4000/- and it will be paid in the month of October which also includes Rs 2000 from the PM Kisan scheme.
- Third and the last installment will be of Rs 2000 /- and it will be paid in the month of January but this time it doesn’t have any amount from the PM Kisan.
AP Rythu bharosa Payment Status: Overview
|Name of the scheme||AP YSR Rythu Bharosa scheme|
|State providing scheme||Andhra Pradesh|
|The beneficiary of the scheme||Farmers|
|Name of the department||AP Agriculture department|
|Article category||The payment status of phase 2 and list|
|Date of payment issue (phase 2)||28th December 2020|
|Season||Payment for Kharif Season|
|Amount receive under phase 2||5500/-|
|The total benefit under the scheme||13500/- per year (for 5 years)|
If you are also among the beneficiary who has registered themselves under the scheme and wanted to know whether the phase 2 amount is credited to your account or not then you are at the right place to get the information because below we are going to tell you the procedure and a link of it so that you can check the payment status easily.
How to check the AP Rythu Bharosa Payment status Phase 2
To check the phase 2 payment status of the AP Rythu bharosa scheme you need to follow the steps given below:
- First of all, you need to visit the official website of the department whose link is given below
- Now on the home page of the portal, you may easily find the link of ‘Know your RythuBharosa Status’ click on it.
- Now on the next page, you need to submit your Aadhaar card number which you have submitted during the registration.
- After entering the Aadhaar number press the submit tab and the payment status will be on your screen.
Click here to check the payment status
AP Rythu Bharosa scheme Objective
The main objective of the YSR Rythu Bharosa scheme is to provide the financial assistance to the farmer and their families in which they also included the landless tenant farmers by providing yearly a sum of Rs 13500/- in respect to support the cultivators so that during the crop season they do not face any problem financially and it can enable them timely sourcing of quality inputs and services of higher crop productivity.
Note: The direct link to check the payment status is given below on this page.
Rythu Bharosa Scheme benefit
- Loans for farmers will be at a zero interest rate.
- The landholder farmer who owns a cultivable land will provide a benefit of Rs 13500/- per year included Rs 6000/- per annum GOI scheme PM Kisan in three installments. The existing data available under the landownership database will be used for identification for the scheme.
- A free borewell facility will be provided to the Farmers as well.
- On tractors taken for cultivation, there will be no road tax.
- To protect the crops of the farmers’ cold storage units will be constructed.
- An insurance cover of 5 lakhs will be given to each farmer’s family.
Whereas if any of the farmers don’t own any land and are landless cultivators and belongs to the SC/ST/BC and minority categories of the state will also get the benefit of the scheme.
When will the AP government start extending the benefit of their YSR Rythu Bharosa scheme?
The Second installment of the scheme has been credited to the farmers account on 28th December 2021.
How can I check whether the installment is credited to my account or not?
Its status could be check through the department official website whose link is ysrrythubharosa.ap.gov.in.
What if the installment amount is not credited to my account?
If the amount is not credited to your account then its reason will be mentioned on the status and for more details regarding the same contact to the concerned department officials.
How can I check the beneficiary list of the scheme?
The beneficiary list can be checked by the farmer once they login to the portal by submitting their details.
To check the payment status what details it will required?
You just need to enter your Aadhaar number and your payment status will be available to you.
I am registered as a tenant farmer under the AP Rythu bharosa scheme when will my installments be credited?
Long with the other beneficiary the tenant farmer installment is also credited into their account.
How much amount under the scheme is crediting in this installment?
Under the second installment Rs, 5500/- has been credited into the farmer account.
If you have any question related to AP Rythu bharosa Payment Status 2021, ask us below.