AP Ration Card Status 2021 EPDS AP Rice Card: As everyone knows, the Ration Card is a necessary certificate for the citizens of India. With the help of ration card, peoples get food items like rice and wheat at low prices. Only people of Andhra Pradesh can get the benefit of the Ration Card. The government of Andhra Pradesh started this scheme. AP Ration Card is available both online and offline.
In this article, we will provide all information about AP Ration Card, who is eligible for the scheme. What is the process to apply and how to check the ration card status?
- 1 AP Ration Card 2021
- 2 The process to Check AP Ration Card Application Status 2021
- 3 Procedure to check the Recipient List of AP Rice Card 2021
- 4 Price of AP Ration Card
- 5 Online apply Andhra Pradesh Ration card 2021
AP Ration Card 2021
In India, there are many places where poor people live and sometimes, they do not have enough food to eat and survive. So, the government comes up with a solution for those people and provide the food at very minimum rate. By using white Ration Card, poor people will get rice and wheat for their family.
The whole world is suffering from COVID-19 pandemic. Due to coronavirus, the PM Narendra Modi has started lockdown in the whole country. Lockdown is a very relevant tool to fight against this epidemic. During the lockdown period, many poor families do not have enough money to buy food items. There are no sources of income, so the government of India decided to give 5 kg free ration to those people. Providing the rice and wheat supplies at low prices.
AP Ration Card 2021 Review
|Authority||Board of Consumer Affairs, Food and Civil Services|
|State||Andhra Pradesh (AP)|
|Name of the Ration Card||AP Ration Card|
|Recipients||Citizens of AP|
|Category of Article||AP Ration Card status 2021, AP Rice Card|
The process to Check AP Ration Card Application Status 2021
The government provides some food essentials to white ration cardholders. After applying for the ration card, you can check the status of your ration card application status. Follow some simple steps to check the status –
- Go to the official website that is https://www.spandana.ap.gov.in/.
- On the homepage, search for the “Application Search” option.
- Click on it.
- On the new page, you will have to enter your Ration Card Number or Aadhaar Card Number.
- After filling detail, hit the “Submit” button.
- The current status of your application will appear on the screen.
- You can also check your application form’s final status just by clicking on the “Final Status” button.
Eligibility Criteria for AP Ration Card
To hold the AP Ration ard applicants must satisfy some eligibility criteria. Check the requirements given down in a list.
- Applicant must be a citizen of Andhra Pradesh.
- The monthly income of Applicants family, should not more than 10,000 rupees in a rural region and for the urban region, the income must be less than 12,000.
- Any candidate family member does not have a government job.
- The Aspirant or any family member must not be a taxpayer.
- Family of the applicant must belong to the poor or minor people.
- Only three hundred units of power consumption should hold by the family.
- Applicants who have old or temporary ration card can also apply for the new ration card.
- The family of the candidate must not own any four-wheeler like the car, taxi etc.
Documents Required for Andhra Pradesh Ration Card
While applying for ration card applicants needed some relevant documents like:
- One photocopy of the address proof
- One copy of identity proof like Aadhaar card, Voter id, Driving License, PAN Card etc.
- Income certificate
- Electricity Bill
- Domicile etc
Details Present in AP Rice Card 2021
AP Ration Card contains some crucial information for example –
- Ration Card Number
- Type of Rice Card
- Name of the Head of the Household
- Date of Birth of Head
- All Family Member Name and their Relation with Head
- DOB of all Members
- Permanent Address of Applicant
- Gender of all members
- Total Member of the Family
- Food and civil supplies Department office Address
Procedure to check the Recipient List of AP Rice Card 2021
- Open the official portal of Authority of Consumer Affairs and Food Supplies.
- You will see “Public report” option on the menu bar, click on it.
- After clicking on the option, a drop box will appear.
- In the drop box, you will see “Key register” tab, hit the tab.
- A new page will appear, on the page, you have to enter your information like District name, Mandal name etc.
- Click on the submit button and a recipients list will appear on the screen, search your name on the list.
- You can also search on the homepage by typing “Search Ration Card”.
Method to get a Hardcopy of Ration Card
Some candidates are willing to know to know how to print the ration card from the website. follow the mentioned steps-
- You must visit the official website of the authority.
- On the next page, you will see “print ration card” option in the centre.
- Candidates are advised to fill the Ration Card number.
- “Print” option will appear on the screen click on it.
- After clicking on the option you a take hardcopy of the Ration Card to your future use.
How to File a Complaint
If you are facing any kind of difficulty while applying for AP Ration Card or have issues related to the site then you can file a complaint.
- Open the official website.
- On the homepage, you will see “Apply for” tab.
- Now click on the “Grievance” option.
- On the grievance page, you have to enter your details like Ration Card Number, UID.
- Submit your information.
- A Grievance IB will be generated, keep it safe for future purpose.
How to Do Ration Card E-KYC Online
- Firstly the candidate has to open the formal site on the web browser.
- You will see “Online User Option”, fill the information like Aadhaa Card Number and the Captcha.
- Now at the bottom of the screen, you have an option named “Get EKYC OTP”, click on it.
- On your registered mobile number you will get the EKYC one time password.
- In the last, all you have to do is enter the OTP after that enter all the details required.
Price of AP Ration Card
|Product Name||Products are given month-wise per PDS||Cost for Costumers (per kg.)|
|Rice to Annapurna people||10 kg per cards||Free of cost|
|Jowar||Upto 2 kgs per card||Rs.1.00/-|
|–||½ kg per ANP & PHH/WAP card||10.00/- (½ kg)|
|Wheat||1 kg every BPL card||Rs.16.50/-|
|Sugar||1 kg per AAY card||Rs.13.50/-|
|Rice||5 kg per unit in ration card||–|
|Rice to AAY||35 kg per card||Rs.1.00/-|
|Ragi (Millet)||Upto 3 kgs per card||Rs.1.00/-|
|D.F salt||1 kg||12.00/-|
|Red Gram Dal||2 kg every BPL card||Rs.40.00/-|
Helpline Line Number
Toll-free Number- 1902
Phone Number – 1800 425 0082
Email ID – firstname.lastname@example.org
Online apply Andhra Pradesh Ration card 2021
- Open the web browser on your system and then go to the official link.
- You have to open your new account, then you will obtain your login id and password.
- On the login page, enter your id and password.
- The application form will appear on the screen, fil your information correctly and upload all the documents very carefully.
- Check the form again, and if you find mistakes correct them.
- Press the “Submit” button and complete the process.
- You will get the Application id on your registered mobile number.
- By the help of Application id you can your application status so keep it secure.
Offline Approach to apply for the AP Ration card 2021
- Go to your nearest Ration Card centre.
- You can download the application form of Ration card online by the official site.
- Type the information carefully and attach the certificates with the application form.
- While submitting your registration form, the official will give the receipt of the application.
- In the receipt, you will see your reference id or application id.
- By the help of id, you can check the status of your application form.
No, if you pay tax then you are not eligible to apply for the Ration Card.
You need to enter your Ration Card Number to view you application status.
Details like Name of the head of the family, Birth Date of the Head, All members name, Members relation with the ration card holder, Family members date of birth, Member id etc.
Income of the family must be less than 10,000 in rural area and 12,000 in urban areas, no one in the family should be a taxpayer, the candidate must be civilian of Andhra Pradesh, couple who married currently are eligible for ration card, the applicants family must belong to poor and economically weaker areas etc.
Go to the official portal –> while creating the new account you will get registration id and password –> login with that id and password –> fill the application form –> recheck the from carefully –> submit the form –> after you submitted the form, you will get a reference id –> with that id you can check your application status online.
Applicants can click on the link below to know the contact details of the AP Ration card authority.
View Contact Details
Phone Number – 040-23494808 / 822 or 1967
Email ID- email@example.com
Applicants who have applied or want to apply for the AP Ration Card 2021 have any difficulty or questions can write in the comment box without any hesitation we will try to answer your query shortly.