AP MeeSeva: Registration, Login, Online [email protected]: In the era of digitization, all the services for the people are heading towards online mode. The services can be easily availed just by having internet connectivity. The services will then be delivered to your doorsteps. In this article, we will be discussing the AP MeeSeva Portal. The portal is launched with an aim to provide online services to the people of the state in the field of Agriculture, Revenue, health, and Social Welfare etc.
The portal provides ease to the customer to apply for various certificates and at the same time, it reduces the crowd at the registration offices. The portal is for the applicants residing in the state of Andhra Pradesh. We will be providing a detailed overview of the procedures to apply for different certificates along with the list of important documents required and certain eligibility criteria. Applicants who want to apply for the certificates can read the complete article below.
यहाँ भी देखें -->> क्विज खेलकर इनाम कमाएं
AP MeeSeva @ap.meeseva.gov.in
The process to avail of the services on the AP MeeSeva portal is very simple and convenient to use. The interface of the website is user-friendly and the applicant can easily avail for the services under the Andhra Pradesh Mee Seva Portal. The essential requirement to avail the services under the portal requires internet connectivity through which applicants can easily apply without hassle. The portal has numerous benefits which are mentioned in the article below.
Mee Seva Portal Andhra Pradesh – Complete Overview
During this high time of the pandemic, every individual wants to stay at their home and if the service of availing the government documents are given online this would be a boon for the beneficiaries. Thus, through the Mee Seva website applicants can apply for numerous certificates from the field of Agriculture, Civil Supplies, Education, Revenue, health, and Social Welfare etc. Do have a quick overview of the Mee Seva Portal Andhra Pradesh.
|Authority||Government of Andhra Pradesh|
|Official Web Address||ap.meeseva.gov.in|
|Portal Name||AP Mee Seva Portal|
|Objectives||To provide services (Filling of certificates and registration) virtually|
|Services||Agriculture, Civil Supplies, Education, Revenue, health and Social Welfare etc.|
|Benefits||No need to visit the government office, applicant can apply for certificates through their mobile, laptop or PC.|
|Beneficiaries||Residents of the state|
List of available Services under MeeSeva Portal
The portal facilitates and encourage the users to avail the online services. There are numerous services provided in various fields. The list of some important services provided in the portal is mentioned below.
|Agriculture||Aadhar Services||Civil Supplies||District Admin||CDMA|
|Election||Law and Enforcement||Department of Factories||Commission of industries||Legal Metrology|
|Housing||Employment||Municipal Admin||Endowment||Rural Development|
|NPDCL||Industries Incentives New||Labour||Education||Revenue|
|General Administration (NRI)||Social Welfare||GHMC||Mines & Geology||Health and Wellness|
Complete list of Services provided under the AP Mee Seva Portal
Document’s Needed for Availing Certificates
The requirement of the documents to avail the services depends upon the certificates the applicant is applying for. However, we have provided below the some of the basic documents list that are required primarily essential to avail any of the certificates in the AP Mee Seva Portal.
- Domicile Certificate,
- Aadhar card,
- Mobile Number,
- Recent Passports Size Photographs of the applicants,
- Bank Details,
- Electricity bill,
- Water bill,
- Any other government-issued id.
Application Procedure Of AP MeeSeva Portal
To avail the government certificates applicant have to initially register themselves in the AP Mee Seva Portal by following the steps provided below.
- The applicants have to browse to the Integrated Service Deliver Gateway
- The landing page of the AP Mee Seva Portal 2.0 will then flash on the screen.
- Look for the “MeeSeva Online Portal” links that are provided at the right side of the page.
- The login page for AP Mee Seva will appear on the screen.
- Applicants who have already registered can enter their login credential otherwise click on New Registration.
- After this the new window will appear on the screen in which applicant has to enter their details.
- Applicants have to register in the portal through filling the details like-:
|Create Profile||Under then profile creation tab, applicant has to enter the desired login id on the blanks.|
The select a password that is 8 to 12 words long, use alpha numeric characters and symbol in it.
Select any of the given secret question form the list and type the answer.
Secret question will be helpful for retrieving your lost password.
Keep the secret simple and easy to remember.
|Personal Information||Applicant have to enter their Name, Gender, Date of Birth, Address, State, Pin code etc.|
Applicant can also provide their Aadhar number in the form.
If you don’t have Aadhar number leave it blank.
|Contact Information||Applicant have to fill their contact info which includes Mail Id, and Mobile number under this section.|
- After filling the details, validate your information and tap on confirm to submit your registration application.
- The authority will the forward a One Time Password to your mobile number entered in the registration form.
- Input the OTP on the blank.
- After a successful OTP validation applicant will see the confirmation message flashing on the screen regarding the successful registration under the AP Mee Seva Portal.
Once the applicant has successfully registered under the AP Mee Seva Portal they can then enter their dashboard by logging in to the portal. The applicant has to provide the user id, password, and captcha code. Please refer to the direct links for login under the AP Mee Seva Portal in the table of important links at the end of the page.
How to avail Services Under the AP MeeSeva Portal?
Applicants can have vast number of services under the portal. The services are provided section wise and applicant can easily enroll under it through following the steps mentioned below.
- Visit the official portal of AP Mee Seva online Portal @ onlineap.meeseva.gov.in.
- Now, applicant will find the homepage of the official portal that appears on the screen.
- Scrolling down the page, applicant will have numerous number of different type of department under the Government of AP.
- Select any one of the services you want to apply and proceed further.
- For instance you want to apply for the Income Certificate.
- The the applicant has to click on the Revenue Department link present on the page.
- Under the revenue department, applicant will have numerous options.
- Select the Income certificate from the option.
- Enter your login credentials and apply online for the certificate through submitting the list of documents asked by the concerned authority.
Applicant can follow the same procedure to avail other certificates provided under the AP Mee Seva Portal.
How to download Application form?
Applicants applying offline for the services under the AP Meeseva portal can download the application form from the official portal or they can get it by visiting the concerned office. The steps to avail the application form from the official portal can be extracted from the process mentioned below.
- Visit the Official website of the Integrated Service Delivery Gateway of the Meeseva portal.
- On the homepage of the service portal, tap on the option of the Application form.
- On the next window, the list of the various departments will appear on the screen.
- Suppose, you want application form for the conversion of white ration card to pink ration card.
- For this you have to click on the civil supplies section where you will find all the important application form related to civil supplies.
- Tap on the conversion of white ration card to pink ration card link and the application form will appear on the screen.
- Take the print of the application form.
- Fill the details on it and submit it to the office of concerned authority.
Applicant can follow the steps given below to download other form available at the application form section in the AP MeeSeva Portal.
How to Track Your Application Status?
If you have applied for any of the services under the portal and you want to know the status of your applicant, then you can simply get it through following the steps mentioned below.
- Browse to the official homepage of Integrated Service Deliver Gateway
- On this page, the applicant will find the option of Know your application status.
- Applicants can know the status by entering their Transactional Id or Application Number.
- Click on the GO button after you have entered the correct information.
How to check MeeSeva Certificate?
Once the application is checked and verified by the concerned authority, applicant can download their certificate for which they have applied. The process for checking the MeeSeva Certificate is same as that of tracking it. Follow the steps mentioned above and enter your application on the blanks. Refer to the image for more details.
Get AP Meeseva Mobile Application
The Government of Andhra Pradesh had also released the service the on google play store. Applicants can have more user-friendly interface in the application mode as compared to through visiting the website. The application mode consumes less internet as well as it loads very fast. Currently, the application is available at play store which can be used by the individual using android smart phones. The links to download the Mobile application is mentioned below.
AP Mee Seva Mobile Application (Play Store Link)
How to file grievance/suggestions?
The authority provides an grievance/suggestions section under the portal where the applicant can register their complains or can provide suggestions for the improvisation of the services provided by the authority. The process for registering the grievances and suggestion can be adopted from the steps mentioned below.
- Visit the official page of the Meeseva Integrated Service Delivery Gateway i.e. ap.meeseva.gov.in
- The homepage of the ISDG will appear on the screen.
- Tap on the Suggestion and Grievance link that is present on the menu of the homepage.
- The suggestion and grievance page will appear on the screen.
- Enter you Name, Subject, Mobile Number, Mail id and write your suggestion and grievance in the space provided on the suggestion area.
- Submit the page after filling all the details.
- Hence, you suggestion/query is submitted.
How to apply for offline registrations?
Not all of the individuals of the state will be preferring the online mode of registration. Some people who are not well familiar with the online mode can avail the services through visiting the nearby Permanent Enrollment Centre in the area.
|How to view authorized PEC service provider?||The applicant can also view the list of Permanent Enrollment Centre in the state through visiting the links given below. The list contains the name of the authorized PEC district wise. Applicant can note the address of the PEC and can schedule their visit to apply for the services under AP Meeseva.|
|How to locate Meeseva centre?||Visit the official portal of the Integrated Service Delivery Gateway.|
Candidate will then find the links for the offline MeeSeva Centre
After you click on the link, the screen will appear showing the list of available centre District wise.
Applicant can also bifurcate the working and the nonworking centers from the list by selecting the Working/Nonworking Authorized Centers.
|How to know authorized Service provider?||The procedure to know the authorized service provider in the state is same as that of locating a Meeseva centre. Applicants can refer to this link to get redirected to the concerned page i.e. Mee Seva Authorized Service Provided Details.|
Applicants can download certificates from the subject of Agriculture, Civil Supplies, Education, Revenue, health and Social Welfare etc.
Yes, applicant can apply for the gas connection under the civil supplies section both online and offline.
The status of the certificates can be easily tracked by referring to the direct links provided in the article.
The services can be availed through visiting the Permanent Enrollment Centre. Applicant can get the status of the working PEC in the state through the article.
Yes, the applicant can avail all the important certificates related to land under the Revenue department on the online service portal.
Applicants can contact the authority from the details mentioned below.
No, applicant who do not have Aadhar card can also register in the online service portal.